pain sadness and changes

*at hospital with pov :Alyssa* "LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON WAKE UP NOW!PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!"I chocked out Louis was heart very bad in the accident and me?I'm fine just some cuts. "Louis please...."i sobbed on to his bed "please Louis i love you don't u dare give up dammit!" (he-he harsh) the Doctor walked in looking horrible "Alyssa may i speak to you please?"the doctor asked me "yeah"i sniffed "Alyssa ....we've ran some tests and ...Louis will not make it so....you can take him home if you would like?"the doctor sadly said "yeah...thank you..." *at her house and mom is out shopping* i looked at pale Louis hardly breathing i wonder if i could...maybe...yes?....NO ALYSSA NO U CANT!!ARE U A FREAKING IDIOT YOU CANT CHANGE HIM!why not?because you don't know how to with out loosing control...i can try though ...for the one i love.. i ran around the house locking,shutting window blinds and curtains. i looked at him one last time before dipping my face to his neck trying to stay calm as i can shakingly putting my hand on his shoulder for support my fangs came out and i tasted blood...(skipping the deatailly part XD) i wiped the blood from my mouth hoping his would work "please work please"i whispered to myself i elt his finer twich and i looked at him and took f my sunglasses so i could see better and his once ocean blue eyes now blood red-eyes.