Chapter 1

(i know this is really short, im sorry... the next chapter will be longer since this is kind of just an opening 🙏🏼)

Tomorrow is the day I start school. I recently moved to a new town. I'm pretty nervous to go because school was the reason we moved. I don't want to make my parents move us again, so i'm hoping I get more luck at this school. In my last school I was bullied everyday because everyone thought I was depressed. Getting bullied everyday really did get me depressed, it ruined my grades and i developed a very low self esteem.

My room is almost done. I go upstairs to the living room to grab my last two boxes and rush to my room. I open them to see the few things i need to put away. I pick up my fake hanging plants from the box and i put them up. They definitely give my room a great finishing touch. I break apart the boxes and put them away.

I walk to my parents room and tell them goodnight. "Goodnight guys I love you. I'll see you in the morning before school." I murmur, seeing them half asleep as I shut the door.

    I run back downstairs into my room and take one last good look at everything. There's definitely more space in here than my last room. I hop in bed and pull my blankets over me. I hope tomorrow will be a good day. I thought, as I drift to sleep.