C.28

This chapter is going to be Zac's POV with the kid's and Ladies' POV at the Concert so prepare for a lot of lyrics lol I hope yall enjoy it ❤️🫶🏽

Sunday, December 31st, 2028
New Year Eve

The ladies just pulled up to the State Farm Arena where Rod Wave will be performing his new album Nostalgia. He's going to have Tossii as a guest star letting him sing at hit song on his album.

Fatima, Angela, Lori, Deja, Cai, Lili, Jayla and Dera were all holding each other arms singing Turk and Caicos the hook, "Girls, girls, girls, girls Girls all over the world The world" The ladies sang in union.

"Cai you really out your self with this one" Deja said.

"AND DID! Cai Cai knows Rod wave my man" Dera said.

"Don't let my nephew hear you say that! That boy swears he somebody daddy" Jayla said as she shook her head.

"Ah ha!" Dera laughed.

"Im happy we got VIP tickets, we get to take a picture with him" Lili said.

"Yup! We can be in and out, we all promise are husbands to be home before midnight to bring in the new year together" Fatima said.

Zac orders the girls a limo so they act ratchet drink as much as they want, Zac wants Fatima to come home drunk anyway y'all know where his mind is.

"Ti! You just wanna go home and get fucked" Lori blurred out.

"LORI!" Everyone gasped.

"I MEAN!" Fatima stick out her tongue and started to twerk.

*This Fatima has Megan's knees and she can twerk* 😂😂

"Sis? I don't know why you're reminding us this why he got the limo duh we not gonna keep you away from your Zachary" Angela said.

One thing about Fatima she was a family woman she loved her girls to death if she had the opportunity to live in her man's skin she would she loved her Zac.

"Okay" Fatima smiled.

The girls went back to singing and continued to walk in the Arena they all were on cloud nine they all thought Rod Wave was their other man, especially Dera lmao.

Zac Pov

"Daddy, are you ready for me to do your makeup?" Nayeli ran into the living room with her makeup and nail kit.

"Rainy daddy a boy like me we don't wear makeup silly " Nehemiah laughs.

Since Zac and Fatima allowed Kaylee to spend the New Year with Karen, Nayeli is outnumbered tonight since Fatima is out and all their cousins spending the New Year at home so she asks Zac if can she do some things she likes of course he agrees.

"Sure princess" Zac nervously smiled.

"Can I do your nails" She smiled.

"Sure pretty girl" Zac chuckles as he shook his head, don't worry the nail polish is washed right off.

"Daddy what's your favorite color?" Nayeli started to set up her stuff.

"Red"

"Daddy she about to make you look like a sassy boy" Nehemiah slapped his little hand on leg laughing.

"A sassy boy? Where did you hear that from?" Zac asks in confusion.

"Ugh Aunt Lori was talking to Mommy on the phone and she called somebody a sassy boy because he got mad at one of her friends because she didn't want to be with him because he had a baby he got mad and blocked her Aunt Lori said that was a sassy move" Nehemiah explained.