Chapter 2

The bell rang...reminding everyone along with the teacher that cls is over....
Hearing the bell sound xiao zhan get his sense back and he immediately took off his eyes from that boy named yibo...

the teacher left.......

Xiao zhan was sitting on his desk and checking his books.....suddenly he felt someone's hand on his shoulder and It's his cousin cheng...

Cheng: Bro...u haven't told me that You're gonna join the same school...

Xiao zhan: It's a surprise.. Wink*

They Both laughed a little.
Cheng: Okay..that You're already here...We'll do everything togather...
Xiao zhan : Yeah..sure...no problem dude... He said as he lightly punched on cheng's chest... They both chuckled in contentment....

............Today's class went pretty well for xaio zhan.. .

And...xiao zhan got to know many of his classmates like ning....such a sweet and innocent boy....,haisung who likes to keep a fan with Himself to fan him....xiao zhan got to know that It's his habit from Childhood, Song lan and xingchen they are bestie....
He also got to know a boy named chao...always giving badass and bully vibe. But,,he never cared such a thing.....anyway.... There are many cutie gilrs like mianmian,sana, xuan, Xiang and many more...... But,, that guy named yibo..... Is actually an ideal type....even during tiffin period... He keeps studying and minds his own businesses.........

Xiao zhan Was packing his bag....his cousin cheng come along with his cousin senior sister yanli who is a grade senior from him.....

Yanli: A-Xian...
Xiao zhan : Shijie.....
they hugged each other tightly as they missed each other so much...
Yanli: A-xian.. U should have told me that u are coming...
Xiao zhan : I wanna surprise you......and i thought It's no fun without u guys in my ex boarding school... So,,,i just moved here...hehe..
he smiled sweetly showing his bunny teeth....
Shijie...why u keep calling me xian....my name is xiao not xian...

Yanli: Aww...u already know that...i like to call you that.. I just feel like calling xian...A-Xian..my little xian xian
She smiled warmly patting xiao zhan's head with so much adoration and care......

Cheng : uhuu....cheng cleared his throat on purpose to catch their attention....

I'm also here...shijie...You're making me jealous....cheng rolled his eyes *(U know as he's the king of eye roll)

Yanli and xiao zhan laughed at his behaviour.....

Cheng: Now...Let's go homeeee.....I'm dying out of hunger.....

Yanli: Alright Alright.. Let's get going(smile)...

As they were about to leave....they heard someone saying from behind...

: He can't go now...

The three of them halted on their track and turd back..

Cheng: Yibo....

Yibo : Teacher told me to make him aware about the rules...
Yanli: ........

Cheng:But,, It's already late...
Cheng said glancing at his watch...

Xiao zhan : Yeah..and It's my first day...I'll go with you tomorrow, okay?
Cheng: He'll go tomorrow...

Yibo: Teacher told me to make him aware about the rules...

Xiao zhan: I know..bu-

Yibo: Let's go... Yibo said as grabbed xiao zhan's hand....

And that warm touch....xiao zhan looked at their joined hand as he was Being dragged away by the class captain aka Wang yibo....

Xiao zhan : You guys go home...I'll be back soon..xiao zhan said a bit loudly to make sure to his cousin that he'll be back soon...

The both boys were going to the Teachers room and get the necessary book that includes all this schools rules....

Xiao zhan : Hey.. Your name is yibo..right?

Yibo: Mn.

Xiao zhan : Hummmm....Don't you ask my name?

Yibo: Not necessary... Yibo said not giving much attention to the boy that is with him...

Xiao zhan : Huh?

They come in front of the teachers room...but,,before entering they meet with another man fully in casual attire ...

Yibo : Brother....

Yeah...It's yibo's elder brother xichen..
Yibo: You're here..is anything wrong?
Xichen: Noo...everything is fine. I'm here to pick up you and uncle...

This time their homeroom teacher walked out of the teachers room... And It's actually yibo's uncle Qiren...

Qiren: Let's get going... He said as he glances at them

Yibo: Uncle..why hurry?

Qiren: Owh...i Just feel like Going home early today..nothing else..
yibo: .......

Xichen : Who's he? Your new Friend? He said kinda surprised as he knows his brother usually Don't make friends....

Yibo: No..new student..

Xiao zhan was standing still only hearing their conversation..

Xiao zhan : Ahh...Don't be rigid.. We'll be friends soon anyway.. He said showing his bunny smile..
and it seems like xingchen was contented.... As he also smiled..

Qiren again come out of the teachers room as he forgotten something in there... He was there again to bring it back.. Now he actually focused on the new boy...

Qiren: Owh...new boy..he'll let u know the rules tomorrow...

Yibo: Mn...

And then they left from there leaving xiao zhan....

" Strange"...
Xiao zhan said glancing at their leaving from behind..

Xiao zhan : Aishh. ,,he's actually a rigid guy. That fuddy-duddy..
Haah.. Let's go xiao zhan.... It's home time.....

And then Xiao zhan also left from there....