Chapter 4

Yibo: Uncle..

Though yibo's uncle and xichen got a little startled but,,qiren hold on Himself and said
Qiren: Come here yibo...

Yibo silently obeyed his order as he come forward and take a seat in the dining table...

Yibo: Uncle.. I've something to say..

Xichen was restless... About what he's gonna say...

Qiren: Go ahed...
Yibo: It's about the upcoming exam..

Both xichen and qiren left the breath that they were holding for last some seconds....they felt relief that...he haven't heard anything otherwise they Don't know how to handle this situation...

Qiren: Okay..is there any problem?
Yibo: Not actually, but,, i need to be clear about some topics from you...
Qiren: Okay...I'll make u clear about it and give you proper suggestion...
Yibo: Thank you...

This time xichen speak..

Xichen: Have you had your dinner?
Yibo: Noy yet.
Xichen: Hum...Let's have dinner together....
Yibo: You haven't?
Qiren: We're busy...so,,we couldn't make it...anyways,, Let's just eat.....

Then...the three of them have their dinner in.. silence as his uncle Don't allow them to talk while eating..

................. ..... .................

After dinner yibo is currently in his room...No,,not room exactly... In his balcony... He just likes this spot...it gives him peace...and the opportunity to admire the moon's beauty....
But,,,It's already 12: 35 and he can't sleep at all....normally he sleeps at 12...but,,today his sleep is nowhere to be seen...
With his unconscious mind...he pull out his phone from his pocket and opened instagram...and thought "Goshh....This boy keeps giving follow request non stop " he took a deep breath and click the approval option and put his phone back in the pocket......

And then he go to his study table, pull out a book and start studying until he fell asleep ...

On the other hand...............

" Hey you...!! What are u donig??" " Aya....youuuu..!! It's cheating " " Nooo,,You're cheating.. "!"

Both xiao zhan and cheng are playing video game...

In this meantime Their senior sister come in....

Yanli: Why keep fighting like children.... Look It's already over 12....You're playing since after the dinner....

Xiao zhan : Look shijie...he cheated.....!!!
Cheng: Shijie...Don't listen to him....he's the one who cheated....
Yanli smiled a little bcz of Their childishness....

Suddenly,,,they heard someone said from behind
" boys,,It's time to bed "

This time,,, They Don't need to be told twice...... They silently off the monitor and took their leave from there without uttering any word.......

Guess what...It's cheng's dad...and they can't afford to make him angry....so,,It's better for them to do what he said....

Now...xiao zhan is lying in his bed and mumbling to himself,

Xiao zhan : Aya...we didn't even finished that round but,, uncle sent us to sleep..what a bad timing.... He pouted heavily....
That's not fair.....

Suddenly he remembered something and sat down immediately from his lying position.... And grabbed his phone from the side table which was beside his bed..

He opened his phone lock and noticed the notification and immediately his face lit up...

Xiao zhan : Owhoooo....!!
that fuddy-duddy accepted my request 🥳

With phone in his hand he again lay down on the bed....
And started thinking...

Xiao zhan : He accepted my request.... Soo,,,what should i do now? Should i call him..! Ohh no no no...why calling him now...that will be ackward...then,,
Let's just text him..hehe''

Then..he go to yibo's acc and was about to text him but,,he stopped his movements.... And again think a bit,,

Xiao zhan : It already past 1.... Is he awake....? What if he already slept... Umm...just give it a try.....

And,, with this he typed a message..... And sent it..

XZ: Hey there...,It's me🐰

Ding.....!!!

With the sound of notification which is reminding that he's got a message yibo averted his attention to his phone as he was still doing maths.....

Yibo: Who's now...late at night texting me...

He pick up the phone and can see...It's xiao zhan....
Yibo Twitched his eye brows

Yibo: Why he is texting me now...He murmured to himself..

He Didn't bother to reply the boy...so,,he averted this attention to his study again....

Yet again...Ding...!!

XZ: Hey,,,sleepyhead...

XZ: Sleeping... Already...

XZ: oUff...!! Mr.Rude...

Xiao zhan just keep giving non stop texts,,,and that was making yibo super frustrated that he just cant control anymore and finally decided to reply him....

WB: What's your problem?

XZ: Ahaa...finally some reaction 😀

WB: Boring...

Yibo just sent this message and turned his phone off...and  sighed to Himself while murmuring...

Yibo: Idiot...

On the other hand...

Xiao zhan : What..boring?  Like seriously..!!  Man he's actually a rude guy.... Xiao zhan huffed to Himself bcz of the other boy's behaviour...

But,,,Then he smirked to Himself mischievously...,,," wait...It's not the end...hehe😁
As We're going the same school We're gonna meet on Daily basis...