Chapter 3

Yibo, his uncle and xichen was in their car....
Yibo was sitting in the back seat...xichen glanced  at yibo by the rearview mirror of the car...

Xichen: How's ur day,yibo?
Yibo: As usual..

Then...yibo again put his attention to the trees by the road side... How fast the trees are getting behind....well actually thats not true...the car car is moving forward and...it seems like trees are left behind.. It's actually a fact of physics called  relativity....

Xichen: Yibo...?

Again yibo's elder brother called him...

Yibo: Humm?

Xichen: Um...actually... One of my colleagues called me and said that We've got an urgent matter to discuss .. So,,me and uncle are going there

Yibo: Okay

Xichen: We'll drop u home...
And Maid aunt called me and said she prepared the dinner for u.... You just have to warm it up...

Yibo : Aren’t we having dinner together?

Qiren : We may be late...so,,just help yourself...

Yibo: Mn...

Then..yibo again avert his attention.... But,,suddenly he haer a notification from his phone and take it out from his pocket ..... He can see that he have a follow request in instagram.... He opened the app and can see
@ Zhan _bun.91 sent him a following request..

Yibo : Who is that?( in mind)

Then...he go into that account and can see It's that new bunny boy of his cls...

Yibo just stared at the acc for whole 2-3 min...and then  close the app and put that phone in his pocket again....

..................................................

Yibo put the code and the door opened of their home...

He started walking for
his room...while passing the dining area... He can see a sticky note on the fridge  where written,,

" I've made your favourite dishesh,Just warm it up and enjoy your dish "
       -Aunt May

Then yibo again started for his
Room...It's upstair....Yibo's family is indeed Highly status family... Their home is huge and cozy...yibo took the upstair room cz he likes there....there is a balcony attached to his room and also a huge  glass window which show a great view of the city...How fine..! 

Yibo quickly go to the bathroom and take a long warm bath...after the bath he Changed into casual attire... Gray t-shirt and  sweatpants...

Yibo felt his body relaxed....
Now He just wanna take a nap...the day was pretty rough...

....................................

" Aya..owhhhh...hey...stop hitting.... You punk....why hitting me...??? Shujieeee"

Loud noises were heard from xiao zhan's room...and his senior sister come running to see what's happening...

Yanli: A-xian...what happened?

She shand still in the door and can see...her both loving little brothers are having a pillow fight and xiao zhan is losing miserably while cheng is hitting him non stop ... She can't help but smile witnessing this situation....

Xiao zhan : Shijee...say something... he'll kill meee..

He yelled again...

Yanli: Alright Alright... Now stop this...A-cheng... You'll hurt him...So,,stop.. It's dinner time...

Cheng: Shijie...he pissed me off...and also made faces to me...so,,annoying ..!!

Yanli: Alright... You're not Children... Are you?
So come quickly...

Taking this opportunity while his shije was talking he hit cheng with his pillow and quickly hide behind her...

Xiao zhan : shijee...save meee....

Cheng was so furious .. But,,his sister somehow managed to cool him down and kind of dragged him to the dining room..

Xiao zhan : You guys gooo...I'm coming in a min...

Then....he took out his phone and directly opened instagram...

Xiao zhan : Aya...that fuddy-duddy... haven’t accepted my follow request yet...huhh..So,,what.. I'll keep sending request... Until he accepts it..hehe😁

Then.... He go For the dinner table....

.................................

Yibo wake up from his nap...and he can see It's already night....we quickly freshened up....then he walk toward ...
as
He put his hands into his pocket and.. stand in front of the glass window  and can see his reflection a bit...suddenly he remembered that certain bunny looking boy...Xiao zhan? Yeah...It's him..but,,why he felt to familiar...

Those doe eyes shines a lot..bunny teeth... Cute indeed.. 
that dimple which is deep like Ocean... And..that mole under his lips which felt to tempting..
Yibo unconsciously smiled a little bit...

Wait,, what...!!!

Yibo Just can't believe Himself.. He is thinking this kind of a thing...and that for a boy.. What the hell...

Yibo: Ugh..! What am i even thinking... But,,why it feels like so...Have we met before?

Yibo think a little.. But,,,

Yibo: No..we haven’t meet before.... Anyway..

Then...yibo go to the huge balcony and stand there.. Today's city seems so beautiful... And today's night sky also seems to charming having those Stars and the huge beauty the Full Moon...How peaceful... But,,he somehow felt so sad and heavy hearted....

Yibo: Mom - Dad...i miss you....

He closed his eyes  and take a deep breath.....

He hear the sound of opening the gate...seems like his brother and uncle has come...

Yibo was arranging his reading table and looking some stuffs.. While his uncle come into the room......

Qiren: Yibo..
Yibo: Yes uncle.....
Qiren: Have you heard about the upcoming test exam...?
Yibo: Yes.
Qiren: Okay..  I'm here to remind you about that.. I hope You'll do the best as always...
Yibo: I'll try... 

Then...qiren went away from there......

He go to the dining table where xichen was sitting from before.. 

Xichen: Is he okay?
Qiren: He seems okay..
Xichen: So,,about the monk...do you think about what he said..does it make sense? I mean was there anything unusual today...
Qiren : No...everything was fine...
Xichen: Good then.. May be we're just worring too much..
Just hope everything get along well...
Qiren: Ye-

    " Uncle.....! "

They hear the word and look toward...It's yibo who is standing there...

For a sec xichen felt like his throat dried...
" Darn it.!!  Have he heard it"
He said whispering......

To be continued............