The whole story

You were sitting in your living room with your boyfriend George when all of a sudden he says something that breaks your heart

Baby I need to tell you something. He replies nervously.

Your face turns into a concerned look. Sure Babe what's wrong?

I cheated on you. he blurts out

Your face immediately goes pale as tears well up in my eyes. You pause for a moment as you let it sink in.

I cannot believe you after 3 years of dating you do this

Wait baby let me explain

Don't baby me I am not your baby

My love just listen to me, She kissed me and I was drunk

But you still kissed her, I sniffle

I was completely wasted and didn't know what was going on okay, Look I am so sorry I never meant to hurt you.

There's no excuses, you kissed someone who wasn't me so you did hurt me. She walks quickly to there shared bedroom.

My love, he shouts following behind her to there room. He goes to her and tries to hug her but she pushes him away.

No don't touch me, she cries.

Baby im sorry please forgive me.

She turns her gaze away from him not wanting to look at him.

He uses his finger to turn her gaze towards him. Look at me honey.

I can't look at you right now, she crosses her arms against her chest refusing to look at him.

I know honey and im so so sorry if I could take it back I would in a heartbeat.

She slowly shakes her head with more tears welling up in her eyes walking away.

You are not walking away from me, not again. He quickly runs behind her and grabs her from behind holding her waist.

No let me go, she whines trying to get out of his strong grip.

Your not going anywhere, he says in his deep British accent. Not until you hear me out, just please let me explain everything to you. His hazelnut eyes looking directly into hers as he anxiously waits for a response from you.

Yn takes a deep breath before looking at him. Fine but only because I want a explanation as to why you did it.

George let's out a sigh of relief he didn't know he was holding before slowly loosening his grip on her. Thank you love. His thick smooth british accent coming out. Now I know your probably wondering Why I kissed her, Truth is I was forced, He sighs looking at her once again.

Yn's eyes furrowed in confusion, she tried to speak but no words came out. After a few seconds she finally spoke, But how? I don't understand.

He takes a deep breath , She tried to kiss me and I obviously said no and told her I had a girlfriend, She then showed me a few pictures of me taking pills and told me if I didn't kiss her back she would leak the photos to the press. You could hear his tone at the end change into a slight annoyed tone, clearly he didn't like what she did.

How did she even get photos of you, I don't understand? your voice laced with confusion.

He pauses for a moment as if he didn't want to bring it up but eventually sighed. Me and Emma were friends a while back until she betrayed me, I was having a hard time with all the fame and I decided to take pills thinking it would ease my pain which it clearly didn't, she got a few pictures of me doing it which I didn't see as I was high as a kite and I guess she saved it. His voice breaking at the end of the sentence.

Your eyes softens as you see the pain in his eyes, you hated the fact you had to see him like this it crushed your heart. Im so sorry love for not hearing you out and just completely snapping at you.

It's okay darling, I would have the same reaction as you if you told me something like that. He pauses again before speaking. But im so sorry I didn't tell you, I couldn't stand seeing you hurt from something I did. This is all my fault I shouldn't have took those pills. He runs his fingers through his hair clearly frustrated from everything that's going on.

You quickly go over to him as you embrace him in a warm hug. Hey none of this is your fault, you were going through a rough time, she's the one to blame she started this whole mess.

He quickly returns the hug enjoying being in your warm embrace, he buries his face in your neck letting out another sigh. Im just so overwhelmed and want all of this to end.

It will my love, Trust me. You spoke softly running your fingers through his hair, cleary having something up your sleeve.

George was asleep in you guys bedroom, While you were in the basement sitting on a stool sipping on the refreshing cold drink in your hands as you watched Emma tied up to a chair with tape over her mouth with tear stained cheeks as she tried to set herself free. You giggled as you had her phone in your hands deleting all of the photos of George from her phone.

If you ever try to hurt my boyfriend again there will be consequences got it?

Emma quickly nods as tears roll down her cheeks.

Good. You smiled before slowly getting up from the stool making your ways towards the stairs which led you out the basement. The last thing you heard were her muffled noises as you made your way back to George!

𝐇𝐢 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬, 𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐬.