the entropia

The third and final installment to the saga.

AO3 readers' comments:

"I've been reading this story from the moment Lisa tied those balloons in Rosie's hand... So It's been like a journey.."

"Maybe someday, after 5 or 10 years, I'll be thinking, "when I was young and stupid, I loved a story(/book) so much that I literally used to refresh that website's page everyday.. Yeah even on the days it was updated 🫣."

"I am too emotional right now. I guess I am not ready to let them go yet. 😭🤍."

- Evelyn

"its the last prolouge 😭"

"Truly thank you author for this saga, they've honestly become my comfort fics and I'm really glad you made them."

"author stop doing this to me 😭"

"I've missed them COMMUNICATING. I LOVE CLOSURE THANK YOU."

"I knew it was coming but I wasn't ready yet 😭"

- bozothegoat

"I've been following this series for a looong time it feels bittersweet that it's finally coming to an end, thank you so much for your beautifully words, the way you created and evolved this universe, from the first book to this moment you can see how much each characters grew, I love it. Definitely my favorite fic of all times."

"damn my heart breaks chapter by chapter, this is by far my favorite story out there, thank you for creating this beautiful universe looking forward for what's to come ✨"

"the gasp that left my body, got up from my bed, ran a lap daaaamn lmao let me breathe author nim"

- Dododok

"this fic is always a roller coaster of emotions ❣️I love it!"

"one of THE best fics and works I've read in a while👌🏽👍🏼❣️💃🏽✌🏽🥰"

"🥺 and when you came into my life, eternity began -A.V"