EPISODE-13

|JINSIL-EUL BALGHIDA|

Let's say a person was stuck with another person who was female who was very...cruel and smart yet beautiful and many other things.

And the person with her had to obey her or face death or consequences or something.

Of course, how would one realistically react to this based on their personality?

Myself, I am rather calm, why?

(JSEB)-I. Don't. Know.

But it was honestly terrifying...

[You're Able To See Past Blurs.]

(JSEB)-?

How was this going to be a helpful ability?

I was currently scrumming through the laboratory that we somehow located with Zin's abilities to which I had no idea of what they were whatsoever.

And we had separated, but that was only for a couple of minutes when I heard footsteps arriving.

"Jin." Zin called out to me as I turned around-

(JSEB)-...Woah.

"Thud."

|ZIN TAKUIRA|

The moment I arrived, Jin had turned to look at me, stared...and passed out after turning into a red cherry tomato.

And her passing thoughts before blacking out?

(JSEB)-A goddess.

I had no idea what she could've meant, but it was whatever.

"CRASH!"

Another loud roar in the distance, I suppose I should go kill off that T-Rex now.

[Activating Warp LV.7]

"ROOOOAAAARRRRR!"

Teleporting in midair while still carrying Jin with one arm, I summoned my weapon as it was still in its sealed form to which I would then decimate the T-Rex and roast it in an instant.

(ZT)-...Well, it's dead...

With a intriguing thought crossing my mind like how T-Rex meat would taste, I skinned the whole thing and butchered it as I threw it into my subspace storage along with putting the bones on sale as some people would probably buy them for specific reasons.

(ZT)-...Weak.

I thought while looking at Zin, even though she was a pawn...
<A/N: Not a mistake, I didn't say this was only one \/[-RS|°|\| of her!>

(ZT)-...No, it's not the time.

|JINSIL-EUL BALGHIDA|

...

(JSEB)-...

"SPLASH!"

Being awoken by the loud crashes of tidal waves, I woke to and through on a god damn ship of all places, I was a bit nauseous as I got up from the ground which I was currently staring at the light wooden planks of the deck board.

(JSEB)-...Zin probably dragged me here...

I thought in a ill condition before hearing a boom which was most definitely an explosion caused none other by...

(JSEB)-Zin...

Fading into an unconscious state once more, I think my body wasn't in...the best of...

|ZIN TAKUIRA|

"That was a quick clear, other than the multiple movies I went through and..." I muttered to myself, thinking about my earlier encounter with Yoo Joonghyuk as he irritated me as always.

(ZT)-If there was a way to gather more puppets...

Well, it was time to enter another poster...

[|-|°|_|_°\/\/ Is Being Activated.]

The black mask materializing once more upon my face, the single giant horn as my body enhancements would multiple in overall power.

|JINSIL-EUL BALGHIDA|

Waking up...why did it have to be this of all things?

The scenery of Zin masacring the enemies, this was also where Jihye was supposed to get her character development or the first step of it in ORV.

But it seems that Zin had other plans for the both of us...I kind of felt sorry for the sunfish, that being Yoo Joonghyuk who was probably going to have a bad time.

(JSEB)-...That regressor is probably going to die...