EPISODE-15

Happy Collab Day!!!

Happy Collab Day!!!

|ZIN TAKUIRA|

"Ah." I gasped as I carried Jin and accompanied Joonghyuk along back to Chungmuro, we were still in the cinema dungeon as we met up with Dokja along the way who brought Huiwon and some of the others with him.

"...Move aside." Joonghyuk demanded as the group instinct just sidestepped and gave him a perfect route to go on ahead.

"...Did something happen?" Huiwon asked as I walked past them, they followed me along as I was carrying Jin's limp body.

(ZT)-...Why is this so annoying and why am I so bored...?

Bloodlust?

That wasn't it...

"How is Pildu Gong holding up?" I asked Kim Dokja who put up three fingers as I nodded.

"...It feels like I understood something and yet nothing..." Huiwon sighed, she had faith in me, which meant she trusted me...

(ZT)-Yet I cannot return such support.

Though, that didn't matter to me much, I wonder what...

|KIM HAE-RAN|

"D-Dae-Hyun~"

|ZIN TAKUIRA|

"Noona!" Gilyoung ran up to me with a smile, then he went over to Dokja, I would watch as we had arrived back at Chungmuro.

(ZT)-Pildu Gong...

He was fending off the monsters well by himself with his group of bandits, I suppose...

(ZT)-If I appear like a hero here...will I get more coins?

A sudden decision but...

"Huiwon, can you make sure that no one here gets hurt?" I asked of her as she nodded in response with a grin, but I noticed that Hae-Ran wasn't around nor...

(ZT)-...Those son of-...

Scolding them would be childish, even getting angry at them was stupid.

"Screw this shit..." With a breath, I drew out my gunlance and jumped down onto the swarming platform surrounded by mobs.

[You Have Trespassed On-]

"No." Destroying the turret with a quick swing, with a swift turn, I charged up a ball of energy that started to gather before emitting itself off the lance itself towards the herd of monsters.

("It wasn't a skill, nor apart of the system.")

A ray of light consumed the waves of what seemed to be endless enemies of non-humanoid forms, getting evaporated into nothing, the state of existence that was true death.

"Sizzle."

(ZT)-Damn, it's overheated...

[The-]

"Don't." Tilting the lance in a backward motion as I only needed to turn my head slightly to the side to glance at the sentry turrets ready to fire.

"Or would you rather I kill you off right here?" I questioned with a calm and serious demeanor, the approaching slit away from his neck only in the form of a few inches.

[Pildu Gong Has Deactivated His Skill.]

"Clink."

Setting down my weapon beside me, I materialized it back into nothingness as Yoo Joonghyuk stepped forward with a glare.

(ZT)-...Try it if you dare.

No words were needed to be spoken outright, underlining the atmosphere, tension rose...

(ZT)-...?

Noticing Jin was watching, which was rather a surprise to see her awake, I ignored it for now as a sudden notification of a familiar sound made me change my directive focus onto the blue screen.

[The Fourth Main Scenario Will Begin Shortly!]

"Tsk." Joonghyuk seemed to scoff with annoyance at the message, looking over at me as he kept his hands in his coat.

(ZT)-I'll take that as a no then.

He didn't want to fight, I could see why, but also...

"...I'm heading off on my own." I stated, Joonghyuk's eyes widened along with Dokja's amongst the spectating crowd, Jin seemed to partially know what I meant as I gestured towards Huiwon to follow along.

(ZT)-Until next time.

<ORV POV>

After Zin Takuira had left with Huiwon Jeong, Yoo Joonghyuk had taken Na Bori, Jihye, and...Jinsil-eul Balghida along with him.

He would have took Dae-Hyun with him as well, if not for a certain squid's sibling who was with him.

So he deduced it would probably be a hindrance and left the station.

Kim Dokja was left in shock...as he had to figure things out on his own now.

Three stories, three narratives, had spun on their own route now..

<Kim Dokja is the flag bearer of Chungmuro, Lee Gilyoung, Lee Hyeonseong, Yu Sangah, and Kim Hae-Ran plus Dae-Hyun and Hyun-Jae.>

<Jinsil-Eul Balghida is with Jihye Lee, Na Bori, and the sunfish himself, Yoo Joonghyuk as they or rather Jin goes off to get Yoo Mia.>

|ZIN TAKUIRA|

It had been a few hours since our departure, exiting onto the surface, I knew that Yu Sangah and Kim Dokja were sufficiently strong enough for the scenario.

(ZT)-Getting a title can give benefits, but...

What if there was something else I could use?

"Wow..." Huiwon was admiring the world outside, after being stuck for so long underground without a clue of the time or day...

(ZT)-Pity...remorse...?

No, it wasn't any nor either of those feelings, it was...relation.

Relating to the matter, loneliness, pain.

"We still have a lot to do..." I began to speak, Huiwon looking back at me with a small smile that had its hopes a bit crunched off, "But we can take a break."

Her eyes flushed with radiance and excitement, an ecstatic flare of joy had been lit up in her very eyes, though...she was also quite shocked that it was me saying this.

Zin Takuira, a maddened ice queen, or so a title would be befitting.

Was being rather kind, though I had my own personal things to do for this...

"...I'll never say this to anyone else in the future, but..." I smiled, Huiwon seemed astonished.

"I believe you can be..." A small chuckle escaped my very lips, enlightening my newest...

"My companion."

(ZT)-Friend.