EPISODE-16

<ORV POV>

<ORV POV>

Like a swelled up sun, ready to burst into a supernova, Zin was destroying everything that got in her way quite easily.

Huiwon would follow along, sometimes allowed to fight, but only against monsters.

The two were growing stronger, slowly in many ways.

"Ah...it seems..." Zin spotted her objective, a child hidden amidst the park, storing themselves in a small space that they could fit through which was rather barricaded.

Maybe it was used as a base a few weeks ago, or days rather.

"Wait!" Huiwon misunderstood and stopped Zin, defensively guarding the child but to her surprise...Zin was tucking away her weapon.

"Huiwon, I don't plan to hurt the child." Zin simply smiled off the misconception with ease, unleashing the tension as it would be whisked away with a serene mood.

"Haa...but still, warn me next time." Huiwon nodded with a heavy sigh of relief, her hand over her puffed chest as she was glad the expression on Zin's face wasn't what she thought it was...

|ZIN TAKUIRA|

"Still asleep are you?" I had picked up the blonde haired kid into my arms, they were wrapped in a blanket and seemed...slim and fragile.

"You really are so mysterious at times..." Huiwon mentioned whilst I glanced back at her to notice she was scanning the surroundings, it was really obvious due to her swerving her head to look around like that.

"I'd say it's just a trait of mine, however..." I waved it off with a small gesture of my hand, we went to occupy a small building as there were barely any other people outside during our stroll.

"The city is very empty, don't you think, Huiwon?" I chuckled slyly, we had massacred...so much or at least...I did.

(ZT)-What a beautiful response, your reaction of slight horror and terror causing discomfort, a wonderful silence...

"Tmp."

Upon entering, the small place did indeed have a kitchen thankfully, now I could do what I needed.

(ZT)-This was probably a restaurant...raided of all its food...because of the scenarios.

"Are you going to make something?" Huiwon tilted her head with interest of what I was about to prepare for us to eat, since we hadn't ate in quite a long while.

"Haha!" I mused myself as it was very entertaining of the thoughts she had in her mind, "Why I will be, so watch over that little child for the moment as I get ready to serve our dinner."

|KIM HAE-RAN|

"So..." Hyun-Jae was the first to speak after reading the scenario's description, "We have to defend this flag, and at the same time we also have to plant our flag into the designated flagpole?" I had forgotten she was rather smart, maybe unlike me, but I would consider myself pretty intelligent as well.

"I'm pretty sure that's what it is saying." I would nod in agreement, "Our target staton seems to be Changsin." Hyeonseong mentioned to which he was correct, but I found it rather strange how calm my brother was in a situation like this.

(KHR)-He's a completely different person...?

"I guess you all got it then." Dokja smiled, it was a sly smile that was unlike him, a scammer.

"Do you think..." Sangah spoke up with a weary expression, but tried maintaining her composure as she continued speaking, "We have to fight other people again?" Memories would flash back into my mind, the blood that I put onto my hands were...

(KHR)-...Most of them deserved it anyway...

"Are you okay, Hae-Ran?" Dae-Hyun would place his hand on my shoulder, gazing into my eyes with a worried expression, I only smiled as it was just...trivial.

"Oh...I'm..." As the others were talking, Hyun-Jae would also put her hand onto my shoulder as well as she grinned despite the predicament we were in.

"Cheer up, we'll get through this." She reassured me, though a slight chill would pass down my back as Dae-Hyun's eyes had an odd glint for a slight second.

(KHR)-Well...

Maybe it was a coincidence that I would overhear them at that moment but...

"We might not have to kill anyone." Hyeonseong would say with a look of relief, "Oh, you're right!" Sangah responded with a bright expression unlike her saddened face from earlier, though I...

(KHR)-...

Gritting my teeth, I only needed to push onward, to survive, to live for even one extra moment.

|JINSIL-EUL BALGHIDA|

"Wow, that's..." Na Bori looked on with a bit of awe as I was rather surprised as well, "A one sided slaughter?" Jihye would say casually, but it did seem that way.

(JSEB)-No wonder he got a black flag so quickly...

But considering something, I would only wonder if I should bring it up with the others if I were to put it into action.

(JSEB)-Should I head on North then...?