Did he just asked me out??

The pic on the side is James and ash when they were younger xD

"time to get up babe"He whispered in my ear, noo I don't wanna get up for another bad day I just wanna sleep on this soft,warm bed with him next to me.

no no not with him. Im sleepy I don't know what im saying. " im not ready to face this cruel world yet".

"its 3pm" He said,

"WHATTT??"omgg im already late for work."WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP SOONER?? " I shouted at him.

"I just got up,besides im not your alarm, you had to set it before sleeping "

"excuse you douche bag! you tied me up and I passed out, remember?? It's all your fault "I said crossing my hands over my chest like a kid.

"get up I'm taking you there " He said feeling sorry

"I'm gonna get fired,it was my last shot"

"I'll talk to nick its okay " He tried to calm me down.

"what if he doesn't listen to you and fire me? "I ask I was so worried.

"you don't know me yet princess "

After 2 minutes

"umm last night you ripped my shirt what do I wear? "I asked him
"wear mine" he tossed me a Tshirt.I put the shirt on "I can't wear this there you douche"I shouted at him.

"whoah easy there angel , u were a good girl last night do I have to be like that again? "
"I'm sorry "I told him.
"hmm you're forgiven and you have to wear that shirt I like it on you and you have no choice anyways"He smirked

***
At the coffee shop

"why is that guy staring at you?" James asked pointing to Benjamin that was taking to nick ."stares?ummm i dont know" I told him.

"why are you wearing a guy's shirt?" James asked again. "a guy's shirt? Umm no this used to be my dad's " you stupid ash your dad didn't wear these stuff. Shut up insider.

"why were you late?" he asked again.ugh God "late?umm cause I helped an old lady on my way"I answered him again.,and he nodded.

James is my friend for 14 years and he cares about me and amy.

Benj winked at me and left.

Suddenly james came with a tissue in his hands and he placed it in front of me.there was something written on it.it said:
Wanna go on a date with me?
Yes: smile. No: backflip
-James

Okay wow this guy had my back so far and he is the only one that I trust.

I loved this idea of asking out he's so romantic I couldn't help but smile. "soo is that a yes? " He asked. "its definitely not a backflip" I said giving him the are-you-stupid look.He chuckled and said "I'll pick you up at 8 then" and left."wait you don't have a car" I shouted to remind him. "oh shit I forgot!! I'll find one"amd he ran outside.

He is sweet and he has the body of a God with hypnotising eyes that if you stare you will fall in love.