That douche is insane

"OMG you ok??what happened?" I asked nikki while holding her, she couldn't move or stand I was taking her to one of the rooms in the club.
I helped her lay on the bed and called ana.

"what's wrong? " I asked her but she was so weak to talk "nikki talk to me!" she was just crying.

"I...im.. Not supposed to..to.. To tell " she said. "you are almost dying! AND YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOU CANT TELL?? Tell me whats wrong and I will call the cops." I shouted at her. "no no no noo please don't call them pleasee I beg y-" she started crying harder, "ok ok I will not, have some rest and im going to tell ana to take care of you" I told her and she nodded.
Wow if that young douche bag did that I must say THAT BASTARD IS A PSYCHO AND A PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIC how dare does he hit a girl? I mean like its wrong hitting the weak creatures of God which they didn't do anything to you!

In here hitting happens often but this was totally different that guy is sick!!
I hate him so much.wow

****
Tonight again Richie didn't send us to any customer im guessing that douche is coming over aga- "he's hereee" I heard a bunch of girls say.okay relax ash its ok.

"Choosing time" Aaron said and we standed next to each other.
"go on man" Aaron told to the douche.

He again started checking the girls. He went over marissa and touched her face, good at least he chose her not me.thanks God thanks God im officially the luckiest person on this pla- wait what?? He started walking towards me oh no. not me not me not me please!!!

He looked at my eyes my eyes are dark brown and you can't see shit in it so its fine to look douche bag . My inner told him .

Sometimes its good to look bad jus- "im having her for tonight" WHAT ?? I can't believe my ears! Oh what did he just say?
"Im haveing her for night??do I sound like dinner to you???" I whispered him , he smirked "maybe princess".

Ok ok all I know is that I DO NOT WANT Bruises.

We headed to the car and I slowly sat on the front sit. Avoiding any sort of eye contact , I'll be seeing him enough tonight .

"why so shy ? Everybody fucks!" He broke the peace and the silence with his idiotic sentence , "you don't fuck you RIP" I shouted at him.

"whoah easy there princess don't shout i have my ears next to your face"He said "and well,that's what so sweet in fucking"

"well I already hate you"

"that hurts a lot" He said sarcastically and a big smirk came on his hot fac- wait I meant on his stupid,big,ugly and gross face -.-

Sooo this was the third chap anddd I hope you enjoyed it