Chapter 32: Rehearse Hard

Estefan sat at the piano, his fingers dancing across the keys with a mix of determination and exhaustion.

Beads of sweat formed on his forehead as he pushed himself to his limits, practicing tirelessly for the upcoming finals.

The weight of the competition loomed over him, but his mind was focused on something far more important.

Gabriel then enters the practice room, smirking, "Estefan, I've got news for you. Elysia is finally away, and this is your chance to shine. With her out of the picture, you can finally take her spot and secure your victory."

Estefan paused, his fingers frozen on the piano keys. He slowly turned to face Gabriel, his expression a mix of disbelief and determination.

"Gabriel, you don't understand anymore. Elysia is not just a spot to be taken. She's been my inspiration, my guiding light throughout this journey. She's believed in me when I couldn't believe in myself. I warm up to her presence, her support, and her unwavering love."

Gabriel's smirk faded, replaced by a look of surprise and realization.

"Estefan, I... I didn't realize... I mean, I didn't know you felt that strongly about her."

"Gabriel, it's not just about winning this competition. It's about honoring the love that has grown between Elysia and me. She has brought light into my life, and I can't imagine a future without her. This competition is not about taking her spot; it's about sharing our story, our connection, through the music we create."

Gabriel's eyes widened as he absorbed Estefan's heartfelt words.

"Estefan, I had no idea. I'm sorry for underestimating the depth of your feelings for Elysia. It's clear that she means the world to you, and I can see now why you've been pushing yourself so hard."

Estefan nodded, a mixture of exhaustion and determination etched across his face.

"I'm going to give this competition everything I have, not to take Elysia's place, but to show her just how much she means to me. Every note, every melody, will be an expression of the love that has blossomed between us. I want the world to feel what I feel when I'm with her."

Gabriel approached Estefan, a newfound respect shining in his eyes.

"Estefan, I may have misunderstood your intentions before, but now I see the fire in your heart. Go out there and play with all the passion and love that Elysia has ignited within you. Make the music speak for itself, and may your performance touch the souls of everyone who listens."

Estefan smiled, grateful for Gabriel's understanding and support.