Our special place (dnf)

Military AU, Dream died in a war and George is grieving over it by going to the place where Dream proposed to him.
(It's short but I hope you like it:D[maybe a future story I'm doing with this AU])
3rd person:

George sat down on the grass, leaning on the same tree him and Dream had laid on and cuddled on. He felt his eyes get watery, remembering the found memories of Dream.

Remembering this specific and special time in this place himself. George remembered Dreams sweet and tender smile when he was kneeling down, He remembered how confused he was himself of why Dream told him to stand up right when the sun was about to set. But when he heard the words come out of Dreams mouth, and kneel down with the most precious ring that was now on George's hand. He knew he wanted to stay with Dream forever.

And he still was, even if Dream was dead. George will always stay with him, until his death comes. He remembers the frightened, trembling voice of Dreams played on the voice recorder that another solider had shown him, telling George Dreams death.

"Please, and please I ask you sweetheart. Live your life, I promise you, I'll follow you and watch you while I'm in heaven, to make sure you're safe. Live for me, I'll always, always wait for you until you live your full life and come up with me, sweetheart. I love you more than you could ever think of my love for you, every time I've held you, kissed you, seen you smile, spend time with you, I cherished. I love you so much, sweetheart, thank you for being my one and only love."

He remembers hearing the gun shots in the background, he couldn't handle it. But he always kept the voice recorder safe with him, it was one of the things that had Dreams voice.

Through one whole day, George cried while listening to the tape. Over and over again. He didn't accept Dream was dead, he wanted him to come home, to get held and kissed, to get told it was all ok. But instead he got hit with this, his whole body, and heart got shattered into pieces.

George just even thought of suicide after seeing what the solider gave him before the recorder, but he just had to keep his promise.

For Dream. For the person he loves, and loves still even if he's not here with him. He knew Dream was watching over him.

A couple of tears streamed down his face as he watch the beautiful sunset go to the beautiful night sky and stars.

_____________
It was shortttt, sorry readers😞 hope you liked it though!!!:)

Words:458