The Meeting

Neuvilette's POV
"This meeting is regarding the case of David Ezra, am I correct Your Grace?" I asked. "Oh please, drop the formalities. Oh and yes this meeting is taking place because the case of David Ezra." Wriothesley answered. "Well since then Wriothesley, please refer to me as Neuvilette." After I said that, Wriothesley turned a lightish pink.
"Wriothesley are you alright? Are you sick? Do you need to go home? We can do the meeting another time." I bombarded him with questions trying to make sure that he was fine. "I-uh yeah! I'm okay."he said.I don't believe him.

Wriothesley's POV
Did I just do that? Oh MY GOODNESS!!!!!!  "Uh- Let's get this meeting going." I said. "Yes, of course Wriothesley." Neuvilette said. I swear I'm going to die of embarrassment.
"For the documents of David Ezra, he is going to be put on a death sentence, am I correct? I inquired.
"Yes that is correct. And before I forget, Sigewine is taking a week off, she also requested me to give you these 5 for each day." Neuvilette handed them to me. "I - uhm thank you." I stuttered. ARGGGHH I STUTTERED. "Is it okay if I touch your hair?" Neuvilette said bluntly. "I- sure." I responded. Then he began to touch my hair. Not gonna lie it feels really good. "Mmh.." I spoke softly. " Your hair feels really soft." Neuvilette said and continued to play with my hair. " Is it okay if we move to the couch?" I asked. "Yes. Of course." He replied.

3rd person POV
After they moved to the couch, they started chitchatting and it led to this, "Hey Neuvilette are you and Furina related or just.." Wriothesley asked. "Oh, uhm we are related by sibling bond of course, why'd you ask?" Neuvilette inquired. "Uhm well, I thought that Focalors was your mother and you and Furina were dating." Wriothesley replied, well he muttered that last part.

Wriothesley's POV
"Mhmm.." I murmured, melting into his touch. His hands are so cold.. "nghh.." Wait a minute did he just touch my ears.. ?? I feel like arguing with myself, but it feels to good..

3rd person POV
Wriothesley soon felt himself falling asleep on Neuvilette's lap. Carrying him to the bedroom in the Palais where Neuvilette sleeps. "Huh, maybe I should wake him up later." Neuvilette murmured. "Oh right.. I need to ask Furina some questions." He said tiredly.

"Maybe I could do some paperwork first." Neuvilette whispered.
Paperwork was Neuvilette's go to, his getaway for a while. He could keep his mind off and on. With budget reports, requests for useless things, and replacements. On the other hand Furina hated paperwork, and Focalors was the same as Neuvilette's reason. Every time he gets any piece of paperwork he will do it very quickly, since everything does go to him and Focalors. Furina the people's   "god" wasn't really a god at all. Deceiving the heavenly principles.
Hiding away for Focalors.