Chapter 3 - The Second Party

— Saturday Morning —

Kyle's Pov:

I woke up around 5 something with a pulsating headache. I knew it was 5 something because the sun was halfway across the sky with a faint sunset background was appearing over the horizon. "Ughhh." I muttered grabbing my head, realizing that I was laying on someone's lawn. Who's lawn? No clue. It didn't matter anyways. I had to get ready for today's party.

I drug myself through the neighborhood until I reached city sidewalks, immediately realizing where I was because I'd walked these streets a million times before. I knew I had definently found someone with molly the night before because I felt like killing myself, a common side effect of the drug I always experienced. But even that couldn't stop me from wanting to continue the weekend partying nonstop. I finally made it to my apartment.

As I walked in, I took in the sight of my roommates does lines on the coffee table with Rupaul's Drag Race playing on the table. My half-friend Bebe shot her head up, her smile appearing at the sight of my return. Tweek had introduced me to her a while back as one of his best friends, along with a sweet girl named Marjorine, but she never came around. Now, I was crashing with Bebe, she had the perfect place for my kind.

"Kyleee!!" She said running over to me and hugging me as I walked in the door. I smiled laughing and hugged her back as I observed the other faces of hooker-looking chicks and some twinks all having their own little party.

"Oh my god, do you want to do a line? Their coke is fucking amaaaazinggg! I literally forgot my name!" She said trying to drag me over to the table as I nervously laughed at how she thought that was a good thing.

"No thanks, I just came to fucking shower. I partied too hard last night." I said as she released her grip from my arm.

"Oh well, more for meee!" She squealed in excitement as she ran back for more. I giggled to myself as I went to the storage closet for the suitcase I had packed with a plethora of clothes before running away from my own house.

After drying off and fixing my hair I realized how weird it was looking at myself without my usually eye makeup, green, of course. I quickly threw on the outfit I had picked out, accessorizing, and slapping some more make up on myself. I had no idea how I was going to get to the party this time, but I knew it wouldn't be easy.

— Nighttime —

After nearly two hours of walking, and almost getting ran over a few times, my feet dragged along the road until I finally reached Craigs house. I felt like I was on the verge of passing out, and eventually threw up in his ditch before I finally made it up the lawn. Dozens of cars lined the lawn and streets yet again and I realized it was time to get over my hangover.

After doing a few lines of a mystery substance that some Paris Hilton wannabe's offered me I began feeling like myself again. I walked over to my favorite dealer Kenny Mcwhoredick or whatever his name was and asked him what he was selling tonight.

"MOLLY, ACID, WHATEVER YOU WANT DUDE." Kenny said throwing his hands up while yelling in my ear over the music as I sat on the couch next to him.

"GIVE ME FUCKING EVERYTHING!" I screamed back with a smile as he smirked and shook his head. Being used to my excessive purchases he slipped me a few small baggies through a handshake, which I exchanged with a few 20s that I did unspeakable acts to obtain. I flashed him a smile before getting up and dancing all the way into the huge crowd.

After what felt like hours of dancing, I felt myself getting thirsty. I made my way to Craigs fridge, and to my surprise, that stupid dreadhead was standing by the fridge with a cup in his hand. I decided I was going to try to ignore him and go unnoticed, until of course, he noticed me. As I closed the fridge with a wine cooler in my hand, he stood behind me with a huge grin.