➼ CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

#26

You struggled to breath after your running session whilst the black dragon members were stepping towards you attentively

They were eighty. You were one.

You'll never be able to even get past one in your state. As mentioned, you're nothing compared to these brutal gangsters in fighting topics. But you had only one chance. You remember even the little bit of Mikey's techniques. Maybe they'll be able to get you out of here healthy and complete. Or at least until helps gets here.

With a thunderous roar, one of the men rushed towards you with a bat in hand. You slowly began recalling Mikey's moves and followed the steps.

Put one of your legs behind and crouch.

and with a count of three, raise your leg to the highest point.

3,2..

one! You declared in your head and kicked your left leg up, clashing it into the male's forehead. You gasped as he clumsily hit the snowy ground. "That totally wasn't me!" You tried to convince yourself. Inside, you were proud of yourself. However, now you've definitely woken up the rest.

Another one ran your away and you began planning your defense once again. Swiftly, you removed your leather jacket and held it up against the guy's face. He stepped back and tried to take off the jacket.

You mentally praised yourself and searched for a path to get pass the men. You needed to get inside and assist Takemichi. Does this mean Chifuyu and Mitsuya are also involved? That just proves Mitsuya was indeed anxious.

After what felt like hours, your eyes finally landed on what seems the safest and emptiest path. You abandoned your jacket, even if it was one of your favorites and bolted towards the path.

Who did they get in trouble with anyway? Did they lie to you about operation-hakkai? Were Mikey and Draken with them too? You wanted to sit down and cry. You couldn't process anything that was occurring.

A hand grasped your hair and aggressively pulled you back into the ground. A foot squished down onto your cheek, pressing you harder into the cold concrete.

"What's a chick doing out here fighting us on such a holy day, huh?" He laughed loudly, the smell of cigarettes emitting from his mouth.

"That's none of your business!" You yelled. You sometimes hated how straightforward you were. You just must say anything, even if it could get you killed on the spot.

"Watch your mouth, little girl." He threatened and pulled your head up by the hair again. He raised his head to your eye level. "So tell me, what did you come for?"

"To protect my friends from the bunch of you!" You reveal. Your body was trembling if you were to be honest. You despised the situation you were in now. It reminded you of your sister.