Gate to the World

Many youths train until they bleed to improve their skills. But only a handful can reach it:

The entrance to glory that only the chosen ones who've conqured fierce battles may gather in front of. the gate to the world.

_________________________________

"Okay shoot"

"Go Bro! A small child with blue hair cheered as he played with his older brother while their father watched on.

"I did it! The older boy who was 3 years older kicked the ball into the net.  "Nice shot bro!

An older man smiled "Good job, you two! Nice plays!

Mitsuru ran up to his dad with the football under his arm "Dad do think we're good enough to go to the world too?

"Just like you dad" the younger boy added. The older man laughed as he ruffled both his sons heads. "You guys could definitely do it, But getting to the world is a long and hard road. You'll need to keep up daily practice"

Mitsuru's face lit up "Yeah! we'll definitely go to the world" Hikaru nodded in agreement as their dad both patted them on the shoulders.

_________________________________

A plane landed onto the runaway making a stop. A young boy on the plane removed his eyemask and rubbed his eyes. "Its starting"

_________________________________

Asuto smiled as he picked up a bunch of fresh bananas "What about these"

"Not those"

Asuto turned to Haizaki "Why not? If you're gonna bring fruit to someone in the hospital, It shouldn't be bananas?

Haizaki let a small sigh out "No dummy, Just imagine how that guy would eat a banana"  Austo tried to picture Nosaka eating a banana. "That's not exactly right...

"See? The only thing he would eat properly is pudding" Haizaki spoke as he held a small pot of pudding in his hand.  Asuto laughed then turned to Haizaki "What kind of logic is that? Austo eye's caught sight of Nosaka's friend Nishikage.

"Oh, Nishikage!

Haizaki placed the pudding down and turned around "Are you going to see Nosaka, too?

"Yeah"

"Don't tell me ...are those for Nosaka? Haizaki pointed to the two large watermelons.

Nishikage looked down at the watermelons "Nosaka-san can never so no to watermelons.

"WHAT?!

_________________________________

"Nosaka-san, we're here" Asuto smiled as he walked into the hospital room. Nosaka looked up from the book he was reading "Oh!

Asuto walked over to the bed "Hey there, Nosaka! Haizaki followed Austo "Yo" he spoke as he took his hat off.

Nosaka placed his book down on the bed "You both came" he smiled. Asuto smiled as he's eyes scanned the room. "You have quite a room here" Nosaka nodded "Thank you for coming all this way"

Austo sat on a stall beside the bed "Yeah, we heard you were heading to America soon" Nosaka nodded "Yeah, I'm undergoing examination here for the the surgery that will be performed over there"

Haizaki met eye contact " So, how you feeling so far? Haizaki asked. Nosaka smiled "It's nothing to worry about, I'll heal up completely and return, so wait for me"