Those with the Seal

"Gouenji San, How is your leg doing" Endou asked as he walked up to Gouenji. Gouenji sighed as he placed the the ice pack on the empty seat next to him. "I just hope my injury don't effect me for future matches"

"Gouenji San"

Gouenji turned his head to the voice "You should use fresh ice on your wound" Gouenji smiled as he took the new ice "Thank you, Ichihoshi"

"Goshu, Ichihoshi really is thoughtful even tho he don't really know anyone"

Asuto didn't take in with what was being said as he kept his gaze on a certain player "Coach is putting him on"

Kiyama smiled as he walked over to Kira doing warm ups "So we finally get to play together, I never thought it would be this early in"

Hiroto stopped warming up as he turned to Kiyama "Don't get to full of yourself, I had a feeling he was going to use me in this match"

"AHHH"

The whole of Inazuma Japan turned around at the screaming "Goujin" Asuto sighed. "1,2,3" Goujin screamed repeatedly.

"What the hell is he doing" Park pointed to Goujin. Lee turned his head "I wouldn't worry about that"

"He really wants to go on the pitch" Hiroto blinked.

___________________________________________

Baek chuckled as he watched Inazuma Japan "We've really have pulverize them" Seok sighed as he placed his water bottle down. "I'm not liking this one little bit" Two of the Red Bison players walked up to Seok.

"Captain you've got to do something about Baek"

"What about Lee, you saw what he did to that Inazuma Japan player"

Seok looked down "I know, I'm just in shocked as you are"

___________________________________________________

"Coach, You should of put me on the pitch in the first place, it would of saved Goujin a heart ace" Kira joked as he pointed to Goujin. Haizaki snarled as he looked at Kira "I'll be scoring the next goal noodle head"

"Fat chance" Hiroto laughed causing Haizaki to stamp his foot in rage.

"Show em your guys" Goujin yelled before going back to sulking. "At leats be happy another player is on" Nishikage spoke up.

"Oi oi, I don't see you making a scene that you're not in goal"

________________________________________________

"Beak" Seok called out as he ran up to Baek on the pitch "What captain" Seok sighed "I just want to remind you about the team" Baek rolled his eyes "Oh come of it captain"

Seok narrowed his eyes before going back to his position.

___________________________________________________

"Inazuma Japan switches in Kira Hiroto! He'll be sharing the striker position with Haizaki Ryouhei.

"I hope these two don't have a fight on the pitch" Asuto spoke to himself as he pictured a fight between the two.

"Let's go" Haizaki growled as he didn't make eye contact. Kira started laughing "I'll crush them even before they can blink" Haizaki rolled his eye's as the whistle blew. "Take it moron" he kicked the ball to him.

Kidou eye's widen "The pair of them are going towards the goal, side by side"

Kira chuckled as he jumped out of Seok's way with the ball "What the" Seok looked up. "Watch and learn" Kira chuckled.