The Lost Final Weapon

"The Japan of the past had skills that fell far too short from ours, But yesterday I caught sight of a certain Japanese player practitcing, When I saw I cut short my stay here and decided to return back to Spain, so I could train in order to meet Japan head to head"

____________________________________________

"The first match of the Football Frontier International's Asia preliminaries is about to begin at last! Japan's supporters are in a tumult over the Asia preliminaries taking place here in Japan! Down on the field, you can see the majestic figures of the players coming into view in their contrasting blue and red uniform!

"The first match in the Asia preliminaries will be against Korea's team, Red Bison! Their nickname is the Red Charging Beast, as you can guess they're a team with a powerful bulldozing offense!

_____________________________________________

"You understand, right? A man in a maroon suit turned to a boy before him. "Japan and Korea's abillities are on the same level, This match is going to need a few adjustment Baek"

Baek turn to his coach "Of course sir, I'll deal with it immediately"

______________________________________________

"Japan's team has the most prominent of Japan's players, each picked by coach Zhao Jinyun! With their captain Endou Mamoru at the centre, these powerful eleven carry the flag of Japan!

________________________________________________

"Everyone, go and win today! Zhao smiled as he called out to the players on the pitch.

"It will be exicting to see how the team play" Hikaru spoke. "Did you say something Ichihoshi" Sakanoue asked as he looked at the blue haired boy. Hikaru looked up "Uh, I just can't wait to see how the team plays"

Sakanoue smiled "I'm sure they'll play amazing"

________________________________________________

Asuto slowly walked back into Kirina "Oh, sorry" Kirina put his hand on Asuto "Are you feeling okay Asuto, You aren't still sore from the match are you?

Asuto looked down "It's not that serious...But I do kinda wonder about that guy" Kirina looked down "Yeah, his strength was the real thing. Fudou sighed "Then who was he then"

"He could be spy for all we know"

"Nah, that's way too farfetched" Haizaki slowly made eye contact with a few of the Red Bison players "I don't trust those guys"

"Do your best Japan warriors, Make Japan's abilities known to the world"

Asuto smiled as he held a fist up "Let's win the Asia preliminaries" Haizaki turned around "Fierce as always"

"GUYS, we're up against the world, with the world before us LETS PLAY SOCCOR!

"You really think you lot can win" Lee Dong-Hyuk chuckled as he kicked the ball towards Baek Shi-Woo

___________________________________________________

"Its Japan VS Korea! Asia's rivals clash together, Who will the goddess of victory smile down upon"

___________________________________________________

"Let's see if Japan is fit to be the flag of revolution"

___________________________________________

"We're going to the world" Asuto smiled as he followed Haizaki and Gouenji on the pitch. Asuto met eye contact with one of the Red Bison players "This is it" he managed to kick the ball out of Baek's foot and towards Gouenji.