The Trojan Horse

"Its the second match of the Asia prelims, Japan VS Australia! Japan defeated South Korea's team Red Bison and they desires to continue their power to go forward. But their ace striker Gouenji absent, how will this affect their chances of moving forward?

___________________________________

"Guys! We represent Japan! No matter what diffculties are ahead of us, we have the power to win! Got it, everyone? Let's go and win this! Endou smiled as he tried to keep the team positve.

"Yeah" the players cheered as they ran on the pitch. "Very nice, very nice, Gouenji Kun may have left the team for the time being, but their team morale is as high as ever" Zhao Jinyun nodded. "But we don't have any information on Australia's team, so it will be thrilling to see what kind of team they really are.

"Before the FFI takes place, some countries restrict their team's information being leaked"

"The are even a few countries who post fake team formation's to fool their opponents, In order to win, you need accurate information" Kudou added.

____________________________________________

"Japan's team looks to be in full spirit, In comparison, It's been revealed that Australia's team bears the nickname "Satans of the sun" Just what on earth does that nickname even mean?

___________________________________________

"Satan's of the sun, huh? So that could mean they're devils who aren't afraid of the sunlight, That's amazing"

___________________________________________

"Hahaha, We're drag Japan into a wicked light that run's deeper than the darkest of the darkness" a short man with teal hair chuckled.

"Hehehe, Japan will be wishing they lost against Red Bison" a slightly taller man chuckled like a Hyena.

______________________________________________

"The kickoff for the Japan VS Australia match will begin momentarily! Announced the commentator.

_____________________________________________

Haizaki watched the other members walking onto the pitch as he rememberd his talk with Kidou. "My next light of my life lays across the oceon, Kidou you were the light for me, infact to the point I was blinded" Haizaki smiled as he made his way onto the pitch.

____________________________________________

"What kind of match will we see between these two teams? Who will go forward and who will be going home"

______________________________________________

Satan chuckled as he watched Inazuma Japan "I'll drag you all into darkness"

"So they're Australia huh, they look nothing like the video we saw" Asuto spoke as he scratched his head.

"What video" Kidou asked as he looked at Asuto. Asuto looked at Kidou "Ichihoshi showed some of us a video" Kidou turned his head to Ichihoshi "I've got my eye's on him, His up to something"

"Heh, I'll crush them! Haizaki laughed. "With my help" Kira mocked. "Oi stay out of my way noodle" Haizaki barked as he had his foot on the ball waiting for the whistle.

______________________________________________

The ref blew the whistle for the kick off to start. "Kidou take it" Haizaki yelled as he kicked the ball. Kidou nodded as he kicked the ball towards Asuto. Asuto made his way up the Australian goal "We can win this, for you Gouenji San"