The Beginning

PWAFILMS presents
IDEAL HOST: EXCAVATION
PART IV: THE BEGINNING

Derrick and Seka lay against the door and waited for themselves to calm down before figuring out what to do next. They point their beacons around before finding that the room is a tomb. There are large coffin-like structures and symbols written on each.

Seka gets up and inspects the coffins. "They're dead." She sighs. "I think we'll be fine in here for now."

Derrick gets up and joins Seka. They look at the coffins before getting intrigued. "These must be the beings in the cave paintings."

"Maybe," Seka says. "Or maybe something else. Only one way to find out."

Derrick isn't too sure about it. "I don't think it's a good idea." He reveals. "Micah touched something he shouldn't have and now look at what we're in.

"We have to see." Seka insists. "Please. We won't touch it. Just open it."

Derrick stands back. "Fine, you do it. I'll watch."

Seka throws the beacon and lets it hover while she pushes the coffin lid aside to get a face full of dust. She stands back and swats the dust away until finding the bones of a large 7-8ft being. Seka looks at it amazed but also horrified. "This one must have suffered."

Derrick walks up and frowns. "What do you mean?" Then he looks at the bones around the being's abdomens and notices they are broken. The pelvis bone is shattered. The lower sternum is cracked. "What happened?"

"Pregnancy?" Seka assumes. "But that's enough to render them useless. Can't stand it. Can't move. Can't do anything but sit and grow."

Micah jolts awake and struggles to catch his breath. He breathes loudly and grabs his chest. "Oh, god, what a horrible nightmare!" He continues to relax until finding the beacon by his side. He activates it and sees the room is infested with the arachnids. But they are all dormant and clustered in groups to stay warm.

Micah freezes and slides back, but he feels heavier than usual. There's a weight on his lap and a cold breeze hitting his skin. He looks down to see a full-fat pregnant belly protruding from his body. He screams and feels disgusting inside. He feels the weight within, as it crushes his lap.

Then something slides across the skin and pushes out his belly button. He gasps and gags and looks away, trying not to think of it. "Aghhhhh." A pressure builds up behind his ribs before something slides against and contorts his belly. Something slams into his rib and knocks the wind out of him. "AHHHHHHHH!!"

Micah tries to get up but the weight is too much. He climbs onto the rock and waddles with all his strength. He feels something pressing down on his pelvis. The weight increases and he can barely take another step. His belly pulls him down and his knees bend. He can feel his skin stretching tightly.

A screech from within and a jolt makes him lose his balance and tumble to the ground. He feels a sharp pain as a big kick breaks his rib. He screams out and grips his side. His pelvis makes audible snapping sounds before shattering and making him yelp endlessly.

"Help me! Help me, please!" Micah cries endlessly. "Pleaseeeee!"

Derrick and Seka cover the coffin and look around before finding weapons placed on open slots along the wall. From blades to shields and more. Derrick takes a blade and swings it around. "Should we go find, Micah?"

Seka thinks about it, but she is hesitant. "I... I don't know..."

Derrick frowns. "Micah needs our help."