7

𝗖𝗛𝗜 𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗫 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥Location: Somewhere In New York StateDate + Time: December 16th, 11 a

𝗖𝗛𝗜 𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗫 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥
Location: Somewhere In New York State
Date + Time: December 16th, 11 a.m.
* make sure to vote and comment *

     COMBING THROUGH HER WET hair from just getting out the shower, Chi hummed the lyrics to one of her brothers songs called Stunt as she picked up the red and white jar of the curl butter. Usually, she wouldn't rap or think about her brothers songs that much but today it was the only thing on her mind. Since she woke up to the house being empty, she was getting to enjoy her own personal space. Jay and her had fell asleep on the couch together while watching Topboy but when she woke up, he was gone.

She couldn't say that things had gotten worse but she couldn't say that they had gotten better because nothing was good about the situation they were in. Jay was starting to warm up to her and she barely started to see the other boys anymore, maybe because of Jay's doing. He always wanted to be under Chi and Chi thought it was weird that all of a sudden, his actions just switched like a power button but she wouldn't dare say anything to him about it.

Walking out of the master bedroom, Chi skipped through the door and into the living room but not before picking up the small roku remote that rested on the dark brown coffee table. Turning the Tv on, she sat down on the white couch and pressed on the YouTube app, seeing the mini profile icons pop up. One had said Jay, the other said Pops and the last one had said True. Her face had turned into a look of confusion because this meant that this was his family's house but where was his family ?

She also couldn't help but to think about who this True person was. Out of everyone she's met here, none of their names were True but then again she thought they could've just been lying to her. Keeping the name True in the back of her head, she tapped on Jay's profile out of respect — since he was the only she knew — and typed in the song Stunt by M Row before clicking the volume up button. The volume was all the way up to it's fullest extent now as the YouTube ad played and she untwisted the top on the jar of the curl butter.

Digging her hand into the white hair cream, the smell of vanilla filled her nose before she started to place some onto her head and run it through her curls. The song instantly started to play and she heard her brother rapping as she looked at the Tv screen and saw his face. Smiling proudly, she began to rap some of the words loudly before standing up and enjoying her own company. This was the only time she had woken up to no one being in the house and it felt great. She didn't feel threatened, she felt at peace in a way.

" Saw a opp bitch while I'm bending they strip, tell them niggas I'm here.. come give me a hug ", she cheesed before laughing because they both knew that was her favorite part. Although she was happy right now, apart of her wished that she had a phone to go on Instagram to see if he posted on his story — letting her know that the gunshot wound wasn't fatal. She sometimes had wanted to ask Jay who shot her brother and was he still alive because he'd know but the first and last time she mentioned her brother, he acted as if her brother was the most cruel person ever.