8

𝗝𝗔𝗬𝗠𝗜𝗥 " 𝗝𝗔𝗬 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 " 𝗦𝗜𝗠𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦
Location: Somewhere In New York State
Date + Time: December 25th, 3 p.m.
* make sure to vote and comment *

  PUSHING MAKENZIE'S HEAD up after releasing my nut into her mouth, I pulled my green ethikas back up feeling her stare at me. Sighing because I already knew this annoying ass bitch had a problem, I threw my hands up into the air " What Makenzie ". She grilled me before rolling her eyes and swallowing " I'm just a bitch that suck your dick ? You don't even be around me no more weird ass nigga ". I honestly ain't care for the shit she was saying cus brodie put me on about how she was the mutt uptown.

" Nobody told you put my dick in your mouth, that was ya choice ", I shrugged while hearing her suck her teeth. The sound to let me know that the car door to my pops Jeep was open began to alarm me as I watched her turn to the side and step out " Don't fuckin' call me no more. Find another bitch to suck your dick ". Laughing at her response, I leaned over the armrest staring at her brownskin face " You mad cus ya throat filled with wild nut right now Makenzie ? ".

Deadpanning me, she slammed the door as I watched her walk back to the sidewalk that Douglass projects had sat on. Her ass was so fat but that ain't make up for how she acted so that was the end of that. It was aight tho, it wasn't hard for me to find a new bitch but a solid one was hard to find. It was Christmas Day but that shit ain't feel like Christmas Day for me and ma dukes after my pops passed away.

Sighing lightly, I turned back to look at the trunk although I couldn't see the few gifts I had gotten this girl for Christmas. I already felt bad that she was just crying nonstop everyday so the least I felt I could do was give her something, even tho her round headed ass was annoying. None of the guys could come with me over there today cus they were spending time with their family so I had to take that trip by myself. My mom was never in the holiday spirit to worry about where I was at or going so it ain't even matter.

Thinking about Chi, I pulled my phone out of my grey Thom Browne sweater as the heat came out of the vent in the car. Unlocking it with Face I.D, I tapped on the orange Alfred app that showed me the footage of the house in real time and what this girl was doing in it. A confused look came onto my face when I saw that shorty was in my pops room going through his things. She was gonna hurt herself trying to figure out whatever she thought she was gonna find and going through my dead father's things was gonna make me wanna hurt her personally.

Closing out of the app about to get mad, I push started the car by using the button, hearing the ignition start to roar but not before a call came across my screen. " Fuck this nigga want ? ", I sucked my teeth seeing M Row's name pop up at the top of my phone. It wasn't a surprise this nigga was calling me cus before the beef, our blocks were cool. We only called each other to troll now but I ain't even know this nigga was still alive after Naz shot him. He went MIA that same night we took his sister from him.

" Yo ", I said as I tapped the green button to accept the call. M Row was standing in a grey staircase with an unlit blunt in his hand " Wassup with you nigga ? You my favorite opp, I thought you would've trolled me about how my sister went missing ". Wanting to just bang it, I looked into the camera with an unamused look, this nigga was ugly " You thought I was gon' troll you cus of that day ? Nigga you gon' get your karma, fuck off my phone. I hope ya sister gets found dead from a gunshot wound to the head ".

M Row started to clench his jaw before he began to chuckle " Fuck ya deads and ya pops nigga. Ion gotta say too much cus we both know what happened to True, don't let that go over ya head though babyboy. Tell ya moms I said Merry Christmas ", he replied back before banging it. I almost threw my phone at the windshield out of anger but I just threw that shit into the passenger seat. M Row lucky if I don't kill his bitch ass little sister as soon as I get to the crib. Putting the car in drive, I began to pull out of the parking space. I needed to tell Naz to go finish that job for me.