{2} Say Your Prayers

Preparing for the games was tricky.
First, there was the train ride to the Capitol with your mentors, then getting to your designers, winning over the fans and murdering eachother for no reason at all! This was hard, especially for District Twelve's Eddie Munson and Chrissy Cunningham. Well...Chrissy looked like she belonged in a richer district, but Eddie?

"You allow this...urchin...to follow you?" The designer asks Chrissy, grimacing.

"Urchin? I'll show you a fuckin' urch-" Eddie started, stopping when Chrissy scolded him.

"Sorry about him. No, we're the district 12 tributes."

"Last year's 12 went stark naked covered in mining dust. Can't we do that again?- AHA!" The designer got an idea, and dragged Eddie away.

(Let's visit Steve and Robin with their designers now :3)

"I am NOT wearing a dress!" Robin yelled, seeing the diamond coated skirt she had on.

"What can we do about your hair?"

"My HAIR?!"

"Yes, you look like you've been run over, darling."

"I think her hair looks nice."

"Thank you, dingus!"

A few sighs and murmurs came from the designing team, before the head designer said; "Fine. Get her fitted for a suit ASAP."

Robin was dragged away, Steve quickly following.

(Meanwhile, with  Eddie and Chrissy...)

"It makes you look like you're on fire!" The designer exclaimed, watching Chrissy twirl in her dress.

"Won't it hurt?" Eddie asked, frowning.

"Fake fire, darlings, fake fire! Now, say your prayers. After this, you get an interview, training and then you die. I give you...A 20 percent chance survival."

"I'm good with a bow and arrow." Eddie piped up, crossing his arms.

"He is. Scary good." Chrissy agreed, smiling.

"Well, we'll have to see."

As they all got onto their carriages, they would now cross paths and later fall in love. Alas, only one winner can be crowned. Who knows?

The games are just beginning....

(Words: 317)

~Sab