Chapter 7

^ family pic
Time POV
Ok so I am breaking the fourth wall. Someone asked if I have a sister and my answer is yes I do. Her name is Galaxy Alex and she is the third oldest in the family. If you want more of the story and our lives before this book please read the first book in the series. So onto the family and our pictures. Galaxy please use AI on some of the family members. **yes I will**

So our father and uncles. Galaxy Steve, Hypno (MIA), Galactic and Seer. They all are Quadruplets. Please keep in mind that Seer and Galaxy are the only ones who had kids. Next up is Galaxy's kids, Me, Elemental, Galaxy (Alex) and Illusion. Me, Elemental and Galaxy are triplets and Ill is the youngest. I am fully blind and can only see with my mask on, our father tried to fix my eyes. Elemental and Galaxy were trouble makers and I often got dragged into it. Ill.... Nvm

Seer's kids, he had Plague, memory and....

*asks off mic* Is there someone else?
Elemental: uhhhhhhhh Nightmare?
Galaxy: There isn't anything other than the Darkness itself. 
Ill: Wasn't Positive and Negative his nephews or his grandchildren?
Galaxy: No, they aren't. Infinity belongs to a different family. This is Nightmare's older brother. Their only reason for calling me their sister is that I took care of them when Infinity was busy with his duties as royalty. Since he loves them so much, he allowed father to adopt them.

*turns to mic* As Galaxy said, there are many families that are part of our family, but are not part of the species we belong to. It is our pleasure to answer any questions you may have, and we look forward to hearing from you! Galaxy will get AI art of Positive and Negative and Infinity. We also will remind you guys. WE ARE NOT FOLLOWING RQ SERIES!

 WE ARE NOT FOLLOWING RQ SERIES!

The picture on top is the twins and the one below it is their father