Chapter 12

Indigo Leader
The moment I teleported to my best friend's house, I noticed he was waiting for me there. It looks like he is not too happy at all, my closest friend is mad at me. He sat me down at the dinner table and placed a cup of tea in front of me as soon as I sat down. As he sat down, I took a sip of hot tea. As I watched him sit across from me, the hot tea warmed me up from the inside as I watched him take his seat. It was impossible for me not to take another sip of my coffee before setting the mug down on the table once more.

Galaxy: Indigo I am not happy about how Sabre is being treated at the moment. He will be staying here and in the house he built for himself. It would be nice if those rumors would go away and be forgotten about.
Me: I wish I could say the same thing to you, my friend, but it's not easy to do. The kingdom is in danger of falling apart and I need someone's help to keep it together! It would be great if we had a Red Steve on our side!
Seeing me explain everything to him, he finally called for his daughter after he waited for me to finish explaining everything. When she reached him, she sat on a pillow that was on the floor next to him and started to talk.

Galaxy Alex: There is someone I know... I just have to request permission to give you more information about him. If that is what you want me to do then I shall write him a letter and send it to him.
Then she walked back into the living room, got her stuff, and sat on the couch, sat back down, I had been seeing her ever since she first walked out of the machine, and I thought she was welcoming me back. There is nothing more beautiful than this young woman. In spite of the fact that she knows what she needs to do, can she accomplish it in time?