maid outfit?(smut)

It was a normal day, around 7. The gang all met up in the dining hall and were eating breakfast together. Rantaro, Miu, and Kaito had the idea to dare a certain lying antagonist to wear one of Kirumis maid outfits - hence the title. He didn't want to hurt his pride, so he agreed. But at the same time, he was already hurting his pride - it was a lose-lose situation! He honestly couldn't be bothered by this, so he just agreed.

Kiato walked to Kirumi to ask for the outfit. She said yes - of course - because it's Kirumi. She handed him a top that had padding in it (to make it look like you have boobs) and a puffy skirt that matches with the top. It also had fish net stockings with a black chocker.

Kokichi's P. O. V

After Kiato got back with the outfit that he got from Kirumi, he handed it to me and shoved me in one of the bathroom stalls. I locked the door and put on the maid dress. When I walk out, I look at myself in the mirror above the sink.

...
I guess I look ok?

I step out of the bathroom, only to see the whole class staring me up and down like I'm a piece of meat

Take a picture it will last longer

And with that, they all started blushing, but one on particular stood out to me, and the one would be Shuichi Saihara he looked mesmerized by my body, and he was
looking at me lustfuly.

I walked towards him slowly as he followed my movements with his eyes.

I made it over to him and rapped my arms around his waist he whimpered lowly, and I smirked at that.

You like what you see?~

Y- um, yes?

Shuichi, you don't have to play hard to get ya-know?

I-im not playing hard to get

Oh, so you'll let me do what I want to you?

Shuichi went red in the face out of embarrassment.

I'm taking that as a yes~

Kokichi then proceeded to drag shuichi to his dorm, closing and locking the door behind him.

Kokichi puts his hands around shuichis neck as shuichi hesatently places his hands on my waist.

I kissed shuichi with force shuichi kissed back, moaning in the kiss, I stuck my tongue in his mouth to tease him.

I jumped up and put my legs around his waist, kissing him roughly.

You like that don't you?, you slut? I say smirking

Shuichi whimpers*

You like when I degrade you huh~?

Y-yes~ *whimper*

Can I take off your pants baby?

Mhm~

I grab shuichis pants and pull them down seeing a massive tint in his boxers

Your nice and hard for daddy yeah baby?

K-kokichi just fuck me already~

Being a needy little slut huh?,dirty boys like you need to be punished~

I take my legs off his waist and bends shuichi over my lap*

I'm going to spank you 5 times use your colors to let me now if your okay, okay?

"Mhm~"

"One" I say as I swiftly and hardly slap my hand against his thick ass

Use your colors how do you feel baby?

"Green~"

"Two" I say as I slap his ass again making his left  cheek a bright red

K-KOkichi~

I'm gonna cum~

Cum for me baby~

They both cum take a shower and go to bed the end

Anyways sorry it took me so long to make this chapter I have been having writers block for so long thank y'all for all the support and thank you for reading hopefully I get another chapter out soon but I have more books I'm going to start working on that I haven't posted yet anyways I hope you enjoyed this and I will see y'all in the next chapter bye!