chapter three.

03 | HE SCORES AGAIN

I'm going to be sick.

Yeah, I am.

I really don't want to think about the situation I'm in right now. I don't want to think about that diary and I most certainly don't want to think about the girls. More so the only blonde one.

So what do I do instead of losing my mind? I go to my family's rink so I can lose myself. Let myself go because I'll lose my mind if all I ever think about is the bad things.

I stand up after tying my laces. I trek over to the ice, ready to let myself relax but I end up tensing more when I see my brother's best friend's hockey team on the ice.

What are they even doing here? I reserved this rink and they need to respect that. I mean they have their own rink for fucks sake. Why can't they go there?

I stand there dumbfounded until the captain locks eyes with me. I give him a look from across the ice and he skates over to me.

"Riley what is your problem? You know around this time the rink is reserved for me and me only." I stress once he's right in front of me.

"Didn't think It'd me much of a problem, princess. But we're almost done if that makes you feel any better." He smiles like the doof he is.

But I really don't want to argue with him because I've had enough arguing with the blonde bitch and I don't want that kind of migraine again. I'll just sit and wait until they're finished.

Hopefully I can keep my thoughts tame for a little.

"Fine. But hurry or I'll call my dad." I turn around and walk back over to the bleachers. I really don't want to sit down on them because they're cold and give me goosebumps.

"Geez, okay. Wouldn't wanna make daddy mad." I roll my eyes at his smirk. He then sends me a wink before he skates back to his team.

I slowly sit down on the bleachers, already freezing up the second my ass touches the cold seat. Sometimes I hate how cold the rink gets but then I forget all about it when I'm actually on the ice.

I wait on the freezing seat for twenty freaking minutes until Riley and his team are finally done. I almost thank the lord when I see them skating towards me.

I quickly stand up and open the door for them to walk out. They all walk past me without another word. Mostly because they're scared of the fact that I can call my dad and have their hockey career done.

Not that I would ever do that because those guys haven't did anything to me. But they are friends with Riley, which makes them slightly annoying to me.

"Took you long enough." I comment, glaring at him as he stops right in front of me. He looks down at me with that stupid grin on his face.