Chapter 15: Your Average Gaming Video

A/N: Chapter idea: Iamasleepandtired
• "Maybe Sun, Moon, and Equinox should play some Minecraft games or video games, and it could be one of their ‘gaming videos’ they post. At the same time of playing, there could be questions they ask to get to know him, or maybe he asks the questions. Or they just do nice little ice breakers :D"

Chapter idea: Slug (Ao3)
• "I'd love to see Equinox and Sun spend quality time together. Give Equinox a break and reaffirm for Sun that Equinox is not Eclipse." (This would also connect to chapter 16)

Chapter idea: Bumblebeesba (Ao3)
• "I would love for the 2nd option, generally bc i want to see Equinox and Sun have a little positive comfort moment"

Holy crap i did not expect this many votes from last chapter, 22 votes and yall have chosen... OPTION 2!! Im surprised every one of you chose O2, i thought there was gonna be one vote for O1.

Wattpad: 12 votes            and           Ao3: 10 votes

Anyways yall wanted some Sun content (this was long over due, im slowly scrubbing through all the requests that you guys asked but im slowly losing track of them with how messy my notes are)

Chapter 15: Your Average Gaming Video

Sun stood close by the tunnel leading to his brother's room waiting for him to  come out so they could record their video, he stayed in there for a while after calling out until he finally heard thumps from the blue tunnel.

"Hey Sun, do you think you could record with Equinox for now? I need to talk to the computer about something"

"Sure! About what exactly?"

"Eclipse, i have something in mind but not sure if he would help out or not, i'll tell you when your done recording" Moon swiftly crawled back into his room with struggles maneuvering himself backwards.

"Alright... guess i'll make the first video with Equinox today, wait... Moon! Do we even have an avatar for him to use?" Sun places his head inside the tube as a usb stick comes flying at him bonking him in the face.

"Yup, nevermind we do" he picks it up rubbing his faceplate.

-

Hey guy, welcome back to the SUN AND MOON SHOW!! Except Moon's not here today since he's busy with something, but were playing... Editor put some drum roll please... One block but with lucky blocks!" After concluding the short intro Sun turns to the person beside him.

"Just wanted to make sure but, you do know how to play right?" Sun's avatar crouched in one corner next to Equinox on the same platform but not crouching.

"Sun, i know how to play Minecraft i'm not an idiot like you"

"Yikes... a little rude there, just wanted to ask since the only thing i keep seeing you play is those Scp games" Equinox slowly turns his head over to Sun before staring down at  him until he hits him, sending him into the vast empty void.

"What was that for?!?"

"Whoops sorry, i was trying to break the block. you got in my way" He cackles breaking the block under him as a stack of tnt dropped into his inventory.

Sun sighed respawning back onto the block that was currently getting broken.

"Well how about this, i feel like this video is gonna be very peaceful. How about we could ask questions so the viewers get to know you better?"

"With lucky blocks it's never peaceful, the 'fans' already know too much"

"Relax... im sure we'll be fine, the most thats going to happen is us getting blown up" Sun muttters turning around looking at the sky for a second "..." Equinox pulls the tnt out before stuffing it back into his inventory when Sun turns back around at him.