Chapter one - Love at First Sight?

It's 11:30 on a Tuesday. It's math and we have to take a test. Damn it. I hate math!!

I grab out my pencil and write my name. After minutes passing I answer one question.
Before you know it the bell rings and I'm not finished.
"Vivian. I'll give you more time to finish it at school. Please be more focused." My teacher said as I walked out the door embarrassed. I should know how to do all this stuff! I run to the bathroom into a stall to cry and then I hear someone.
Oh no.
"Are you ok?" Asked the girl outside my stall in a soft tone "Yeah" I sniff wiping my tears "I'm fine I just needed a couple minutes" I walk out the stall and see Rae. She is the most beautiful girl I've seen. Her black hair with a pink shirt like this

 Her black hair with a pink shirt like this

And gray Jean shorts.

"Well I hope what ever is happening gets better." Rae said washing her hands
"Thanks. I hope you have a great    rest of your week" as I finish washing my hands I walk out and do my next classes.
At lunch I go see my friends
Ezra, Faye, and Sage.
Ezra is wearing a black shirt with a white star on it with a fishnet shirt  underneath and a red and black beanie with red stars dangling down.
Faye is wearing a shirt with a mushroom on it with many pins and some jeans.
Sage is wearing a black and red sweater with black shorts and a flower In her hair.

"Hi guys!" I say to Faye, Ezra, and Sage. "Hey Viv!" Says Sage "Guess what? My partner gave me a flower!" Sage was super excited and so was I but I'm so tired of her always talking about her partner. I really want a girlfriend...

"Never mind that" said Ezra "I'm going to the mall wanna come with us Viv?" They asked while eating some chips.
"Sure I'll go!" I said then paused to remember "oh yeah! I met Rae in the restroom today and she asked if I needed help and I think she likes me! " I said waving my hands up and down "but she's straight" said Faye. My face went from Excited to depressed. I was kind of moody all day. I wish Rae wasn't straight, I wish I could date HER.
When I go to the mall I wear my black kuromi shirt with a fishnet shirt underneath I also have a bat backpack on we all named Maria.
While I look for Sage and Ezra I see Rae and after a second she sees me and walks away quickly.

:(