Part : 5 Aggression

Author POV

That explained why there was enough powder on his face to make him look like hanged ghost, and also why nobody was surprised at the large, bloody array on the ground. Even if Mo xuanyu painted the whole room red with blood, from the tiles on the ground to the walls to the celling, the others wouldn't be overly surprised. After all, everyone knew that his head had a screw loose!

"Escalated quickly" exclaimed one of the cultivator.

After he went back home dejectedly, he was bombarded with ridicule. The situation seemed like it was beyond redemption, and the second-lady of Mo was not able to withstand the blow, shortly choking to death because of the trauma.

At this time, Mo xuanyu grandfather's had already passed away. The first lady of Mo was incharge of the family. But, since ever young age, she had been unable to stand he younger sister, including her sister's son. She had only child, Mo ziyuan, who happened to be the person who ransacked the place earlier. When Mo xuanyu was taken away by his father, the first lady was jealous, and wanted to have even the slightest relationship with a cultivation Sect. She hoped that the envoy who came would take Mo ziyuan to cultivate as well.

"Wow-the man was not willing to take his own child but the irony of this woman, she also wants to send her son" exclaimed Nei huaisang.

"Absolutely sick " agreed Lan Jingyi.

Of course, she refused, or rather, ignored.

'Where the hell this family got that strange confidence. It's not certainly a case of selling cabbage. One simpley can't bargain, much less buy one get another free'

The loud sound Laughter can be heard inside the temple. No one knows that the flirty disciple have a good sense of humour.

"You are amusing!" said a female disciple from Nei Sect.

"He is indeed" exclaimed another female disciple from Nei Sect.

Wei wuxian stands up, just smiled sarcastically and waived his hands. Jiang cheng rolled his eyes.

"Just sit down" said Jiang cheng.

This family all held the thought that Mo ziyuan had potential and talent. They believe that if, back then, he was sent instead, he would have won recognition from the sect, unlike his disappointing cousin. Although, when Mo xuanyu left, Mo ziyuan was still young, he was repeatedly instilled with nonsense such as this, and believed in them wholeheartedly. Every two or three days, he would find Mo xuanyu and humiliate him, cursing him for snatching his road to Cultivation. At the same time, he was found great great interest in talisman, elixirs, and magic tools, regarding all of them as his possessions and doing whatever he wanted with them.

"Mannerless!" exclaimed Lan qiren.

"How could he beat him for something he didn't" said Jiang Yanli in disbelief.

"Extremely unfair!" said Lan Jingyi.

Although Mo xuanyu often switched on and out of being a lunatic, he did understand that he was degarded by others. He tolerated it, but Mo ziyuan further intensified his behaviour, almost emptying his whole room. His patience had finally drained out and he complained to his aunt and uncle, causing Mo ziyuan commotion from this morning.

"As he should" said Wei wuxian.

"That's right Iam proud of him" exclaimed zizhen causing juniors to laugh.

The words on the paper were small and compact, which hurt Wei wuxian eyes. He thought to himself,"How fucked up is this person's life?"

"More than yours?" asked Jin ling.