𝐍

ᴄɪɴɢᴜʟᴏᴍᴀɴɪᴀ
(ɴ.) ᴀ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ
ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀᴍs

With blood rolling down his head megumi clasped his fists and shouted out "Yuji Itadori, by law i will- I will now exercise you as a curse! " he said a stuuter present due to the inability to focus on the situation at hand.

With [Name] beside him ready to summon 'father curse' if needed.
A confused Itadori speaks up "no really I feel fine" he states with the black markings slowing Dispearing from his body.

"Besides we're all pretty beat up" Itadori reasons looking from [Name] to megumi both of which have injuries present on their bodies.

'I can't tell if this is Itadori or the cursed object speaking' thinks megumi trying hard to differentiate the difference between the two. 'Damnit what do we do now' thinks [Name] who is having their own existential crisis.

"What's the situation? " questions voice surprising the odd trio. "Huh! Satoru gojo" say megumi while [Name] greets the white haired male with a wave seemingly forgetting the dangerous male in front of them.

"Hey, well I wasn't planning on showing up but you got kinda roughes up huh megumi I gotta show the second years, cheese." gojo taunts the bleeding male while taking countless photos of him and laughing,while [Name] just stood there looking like a model with no effort.

"I got an ear-full from the higher ups about the special grade cursed object was still missing. So I thought I'd drop by so where is it? " asks gojo looking around and finally notices the shirtless male and think 'why doesn't he have a shirt on? And why is [name] standing so close to him' he thinks quite annoyed that his favorite student was near a shirtless Kirby like male.

"Sorry, but I ate that thing" yuji announces raising his hand while megumi looks down with a shadow cast over his face and [Name] shudders at the memory.

"Really? "

"He did/I did " states the trio.

Walking up to yuji, gojo puts his face centimeters from the Pinkett. "Haha! Damn it real did combine with you that hilarious! " the oldest male laughs out as if this is all a joke to him. "Anything strange about your body" gojo asks backing up from yuji and standing next to [Name] with his arm around their shoulder. "Nope." Is yujis response.

"Can you switch with sukuna? " requests gojo. "Sukuna? " asks a confused yuji. " the finger you ate" clarifies gojo, surprising [Name] and megumi although the former had expected this to happen from their cocky sensei.

"I think I can do that" yuji thinks aloud confused.

"ok just give me 10 seconds" gojo adds on while stretching his long ass legs.
" And don't worry I'm the strongest " gojo arrogantly states to yuji to calm his worries. "Megumi! [N/n]! Hold on to this for me!" He calls out to both of his students tossing the white bag with a logo to [Name] as they walk to sit next to their class mate.

"Kikufuku from kikusunai, I recommend the sunda and cream flavor" answers gojo 'this guys really bought souvenirs while people were dieing! " thinks megumi while [Name] just looks through the bag for anything to eat.

"It not a souvenir, I'm going to eat it on the way back" gojo says as if reading megumi's mind while [Name] found something with their name on it most likely put their by gojo due to them being the favorite. The sweet found in the small box is Ichigo daifuku.

While this is happening yuji has swapped with sukuna as per gojo's request of him. "Look out! " yells megumi while gojo continues to rant about the sweet treat he bought while [Name] is engrossed in the sweet he is eating.

The after math of sukuna jumping and landing is a bunch of dust flying as the dust clears all megumi and [Name] see it the curses red eyes starring at them with gojo sitting the curse with a carefree expression on display.

While megumi clutches the bag of sweets and [Name] is still chomping down on the dessert gojo and sukuna keep fighting sukuna's trailing to the hungry [Name].

Gojo noticing this gets annoyed from this curse and begins counting up to 10 from 7. Just as he reaches 10 sukuna begins to be suppressed and the curse thinks "damnit who is this brat" he the king of curses can't fathom how a teenager is able to surpress his power.

"So how'd it go? " yuji questions suddenly. "Hehe, so you can control that guy." gojo says ignoring yujis question. "Well hes kinda annoying I keep hearing his voice" yuji informs while lightly hitting his hand against his forehead as if to quiet down the curse.

"Your lucky that's all he's doing" says gojo walking towards yuji. Placing two fingers on yujis forehead he passes out with gojo catching him. "What'd you to him? " questions megumi his voice laced with concern. "I just knocked him out" says gojo looking over at megumi and what he sees is a softly snoring [Name] leaning against megumi.

"If he's in control of sukuna when he awakes then he might have potential as a vessel. Now I have a question for you, what do we do with him? ❜"

𝗖𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗳 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁.... (𝗜 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝗯). 𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝗱𝗼 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝘁!

𝗠𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝘁𝘁𝗽𝘀.𝗳𝗼𝗺𝘇𝗶𝗲 𝗚𝗜𝗠𝗠𝗜𝗘 𝗔 𝗙𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗖𝗨𝗭 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀

𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 😊