𝐃

Megumi speaks first ❝ even if he is a vessel Jujutsu regulations say we have to execute him, I don't want him to die

Megumi speaks first ❝ even if he is a vessel Jujutsu regulations say we have to execute him, I don't want him to die.❞ that prompts you to speak as well. ❝ same here. ❞ to which gojo asks the two of you ❝ personal reasons? ❞ gaining a nod from you both. ❝ well a request from my precious students? Leave it to me! ❞ with a thumbs up gojo lumps itadori on his shoulder to carry.

-

You and megumi both walk toward the door of the building gojo told you to meet at. As the door slid open you hear itadori ask ❝ are we going somewhere?❞ to which megumi's response was a monotone ❝ tokyo ❞ when itadori saw the two of you, megumi had Bandages around his forehead while you had some on your cheek along with a few on your head from hitting the wall, he yelled an enthusiastic ❝ fushiguru, [NAME]! Looking good! ❞ his loud demeanor had already given you ahead adding to your pounding head. ❝ you think this is looking good? You'll be attending the same school we go to.❞

❝ Tokyo metropolitan Jujutsu technical high school! ❞ ' 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭...' You thought it really was if you were being honest most people would say the full [NAME].

❝ by the way you'll be one of only four first years there! ❞ gojo said holding up four fingers with a smirk. Causing shock from the pinkette ❝ only four! ❞

-

Later gojo had asked you to meet him and itadori near the front of the school. You stood near the front just messing around on your phone, you'd really rather be asleep but gojo asked and you'd head to bed for a nap soon enough. ❝ -your about to have a meeting with the principal.❞ you heard gojo's voice on the steps as they walked up and gojo along with itadori waved at you when they noticed your presence.
❝ screw this up and he could turn you down for admission just like that.❞ that wasn't the best thing to say.

❝ huh?! And what happens then?! Immediate execution!❞ itadori was panicked. ❝ what's this? So your not the boss~? ❞ a gruff voice spoke startling you if only for a second. As gojo looked back at itadori and stopped walking while you turned to look at the male just to see a-

Mouth? On his cheek. How strange..

❝ a hierarchy not based on strength is worthless!❞ when sukuna stopped talking yuji slapped his hand on his cheek to silence the curse. ❝ I'm sorry about that, he does that sometimes..❞ you scowl at him when he says that while gojo says ❝ what an amusing body you have now.❞ you stare at the white haired male then speak ❝ amusing is one word for it..❞ you say as you bring up your sleeve to cover half your face and narrow your eyes. Your interrupted by sukuna reappearing, on itadori's had this time.

❝ I do owe you y'know once I make this punks body my own you'll be the first I kill then I'll take the ayaki to be my servent! ❞ at the mention of you being a servent you hit itadori's hand before he gets the chance. ❝ though I wouldn't allow that to happen to one of my students,it's my honor to be targeted by sukuna. ❞.