𝐎

ғɪʟɪᴘᴇɴᴅᴜʟᴏᴜs
(ᴀ.) ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

'𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝘨𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴

'𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝘨𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴.. ' you thought back to the white haired male who left his first years to deal with a cursed womb while he was over seas. It's dark out and a bit of rain is beginning to drizzle from above.

It really was a bother when you were stuck dealing with curses that had you struggling, but at least this time there were others with you the others in question being your fellow first years.

Are thoughts are interrupted by yuji who, after ijchi finished giving off the details of you mission, asks a question.
❝ um- I have a question, what's a window? ❞ you look at the male blank look on your face as you think.

' 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮? ' though that question could be answered by just a simple look at the white haired males pervious actions.
❝ it's an in-house term, people who can see curses but they aren't sorcerers. ❞ the glasses wearing male states.

As the older male continues to tell your group about your mission you think the details, already provided to you, '5 males each of which is here after their first or second offense, no of which tried for their crimes.' You bitterly think to yourself lamenting the thought of these people.

❝ -we predict it'll be come a special grade curse. ❞ is when you tune in to the conversation as yuji again asks a question ❝ I still don't understand what this special grade means. ❞ to which you nobara and megumi groan at the thought of teaching him what gojo should have explained.

❝ I'll explain it at an idiot level, first there's grade 4 a wooden bat us enough for them, grade 3 you have a hand gun you can rest easy, grade 2 close call with a shot gun, grade 1 even a tank may be insufficient, then special grade you 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 be on even footing by carpet bombing it with cluster bombs.❞

You nod along to his explanation as you fidget with your chain belt thing just wrapped it around your hand over and over again till yuji comments with a worried tone ❝ woah that sounds bad.❞

❝ normally a sorcerer on par with the cursed spirit would handle this- and in This case it would've been gojo.❞ megumi mutters out the last bit though everyone heard his words. ❝ makes sense,so where is gojo? ❞ your the first to respond ❝ that eyesore went over seas dumping his responsibility on us- as usual.❞ you grit your teeth as you remember his last words to you 'don't expect any souvenirs, maybe one for [NAME]-chan!'.

❝ sadly we're often short handed in this business,so be prepared to be taking on curses out of your league. However this case is an urgent matter don't fight,no matter what. And if encountering a special grade you run or you die.❞ comments ijchi leaving your new classmates a bit shocked ❝ don't disregard your fears, remember your job today is to rescue and verify survivors and casualties.❞ just as he finishes speaking a woman's voice calls out.