(0) Prologue

17 years ago

"Congratulations, you've just become the parents of a beautiful, strong true blood alpha-" the doctor started, but a nurse came and whispered some unintelligible words in the man's ear. The said man's happy expression turned into a horrified and shocked one. He looked at the baby boy that was soundly lying in his mother's arms, sucking his thumb cutely.

"Doctor, what happened?" Mr Jeon asked, a concerned expression on his face. "I... I don't know how to tell you, sir" the doctor said, sitting down on his chair. "I think it would be better for you to sit down first, sir" and mr Jeon did, he held his wife's hand, who was also very curious and concerned.

"Y-your... your son... he is cursed" that made both the parents gasp. "He's cursed by the moon goddess. Did you notice something about his eyes?" The doctor asked, pointing at the little babyboy, who was giggling and playing with his mother's hair.

The woman looked at her son's eyes and her eyes turned wide. "Doctor, you... you said he's a true blood alpha. Then why are his eyes blue?" She asked with a confused expression. "He's cursed mrs Jeon, he's a true blood alpha, there is no doubt in that. But his eyes are blue, just like the eyes of an omega and his fur is probably white when he shifts".

"W-what do we do now?" Mrs Jeon asked, looking at her husband with tears pooling in her own blue eyes. "It's going to be alright Hana, we will make him grow up with love and care, everything will be alright" mr Jeon kissed his wife's forehead and smiled softly at her and their true blood son.

"I'm afraid that it's gonna be hard, sir. His life will be very hard and people will judge him. We could also give him a fast and painless death" the doctor suggested, making mr Jeon slam his hand on the table between them. "We are not going to murder our beloved son, how could you say such a thing!" He shouted, but their baby boy started to cry, making him stop.

"We'll take care of him and everything will be perfect, mark my words" mr Jeon finally said.
____________

4 years later

"Mwommy, kookie wants banana milkie" a young boy was running trough the big apartment his mother owned. He wasn't used to walking yet, let alone running. The boy tripped over his own small feet and fell on the ground with a hard tud. He started to cry, fat tears running down his small, baby like face. "Kookie owie, kookie hurting" he cried.

He felt small, soft hands wrapping around his small waist, picking him up. "Kookie baby, you shouldn't run like that. You could get injured" his mother's soft voice rang in his ears, making the boy suck his thumb in satisfaction. "Mwommy, kookie wants banana milkie for breakie" he said, almost unintelligible because he still had his little thumb in his small mouth.

"So my kookie baby wants banana milkie? Mommy will get it for you my beautiful, strong baby" his mother said and went to the kitchen with her son in her arms, to get banana milk for her son. It was his favorite.

1 hour later

"Mwommy, kookie so happy, kookie gonna make lots of fwiends" the little boy clapped his hands, jumping with a bright smile.

His mother sighed, looking at her happy son with pity. She went trough her knees, reaching her son's eye level, taking his small hands into her bigger ones.

"Kookie, you know you're special, right?" She asked, looking right into her son's bright blue eyes. "Kookie is special?" The boy pointed at his own chest with a confused expression on his small face. "The most special of them all my baby" mrs Jeon sighed, thinking how she should break it to her son, who was too innocent to get trough all this.

"People are mean to special people, kookie. So kookie, you can't have friends".

And right at that moment a mother of a child came walking up to them. "Good morning, Hana. So, this is your cursed son?" The woman looked at Jungkook with disgust, making the boy confused.

"Kookie not cursed!" The little boy shouted, tears prickling in his big doe eyes. "Mommy didn't tell you? What a pity. You're cursed by the moon goddess-" the woman wanted to continue, but mrs Jeon cut her off.

"How dare you to talk like that to my son? The only cursed bitch her is you!" She couldn't hold her anger, so she ended up shouting at the woman who walked away from them quickly.

She felt a tug on her jacket. "Mwommy, what does bitch mean?" Her son asked innocently, tears still visible in his eyes. "It's nothing kookie, now go to your class, hm? Mommy pick you up in 2 hours, alright?" She wiped her son's tears, forgetting to wipe her own. How could people be so cruel?

"Mwommy shouldn't cry, mwommy should smile always. Mwommy looks beautiful when she smiles" the little boy wiped his mom's tears with a little smile. "Mommy wasn't crying kookie. Now go, your teacher is waiting for you" the woman fake smiled and watched as her son walked into the classroom. She was scared, scared of how everyone would treat him.
____________

How was the first chapter?
Did you like it?
I hope so🤞🤞🤞