(1) Rose Petals

Present time

"Jungkook, you're literally 17 for gods sake. Now go pick up my flowers for mother's day" the now 40 year old woman said, trying to get her socially awkward son out of his room.

"But mom I- I can't just go outside looking like this, you know what people think of me~" the teenager whined, pulling his fluffy iron man blanket more over his head, hiding himself from his mother. He liked shutting himself off from the outside world, that way no one could hurt him.

"Kookie" the 40 year old woman took Jungkook's hand that were now bigger than her's in her own small hands. She sighed, she knew that Jungkook looked like a full grown man, but deep inside he was still that little 4 year old boy who was rejected by everyone.

"You know what we promised daddy, right?" She asked, tears pooling in her blue omega eyes. A sob was heard from under the iron man blankets, she felt  Jungkook's hands tremble in her hold. "I k-know mom, b-but you know I... I just can't go outside. People hate me" Jungkook's voice was trembling.

"Oh my sweet baby" she pulled the blanket off of Jungkook's head, her eyes meeting her son's blue ones. She held his now bigger face and wiped the boy's tears with her thumbs, just like the old days. She would always do the same while treating his wounds after he was beaten up by his bullies. Soon she felt Jungkook's big, warm hands over her small face too, wiping her tears. The woman didn't even notice that she was crying too. She pulled her son into a hug, a big comforting one.

"People are just jealous of you. You're way more special than anyone on this whole planet my strong baby, you have to endure all this" she caressed Jungkook's long, raven locks, hearing the boy hum in satisfaction. "I love you mommy" and he was still the little 4 year old boy who would cry on his mom's chest after being rejected and treated like trash by everyone.

"A-and I miss daddy" Jungkook wetted his mother's shoulder, but the woman could care less, all she cared about was her son, her precious baby. "I miss him too, sweetheart. So, so much". "But you know what kookie? I pray to the moon goddess every night to make sure he's well, I'm sure he's watching over us right now. And what would he think if he knew that you didn't give your mommy a gifts for mother's day, hm?".

Jungkook let out more sobs, wrapping his muscular arms around his mother's small waist even tighter. "I-I will get the flowers mommy" he then said, breaking the hug to kiss his mother on her cheek. The woman smiled fondly at her son "I knew you would do it, sweetheart" she then said and kissed Jungkook on his cheek too, right on his scar.

And that's how Jeon Jungkook, a socially awkward, shy and extraordinary true blood alpha found himself standing in front of his mother's favorite flower shop 10 minutes later. It was called 'Rose Petals'. He thought about whether he should enter the store or not. He had to do it, for mother's day and for his dad, who was now safe in heaven.

"I, Jeon Jungkook can do this" he said to himself, a determined expression on his handsome face. He touched the door and pressed it forward with his big palm and the door opened. He shrieked when he heard a small bell ringing, that way the owner of the shop would know when a costumer would enter.
He hesitantly walked forward to the counter, but got distracted by the thousands of flowers which were decorating the shop. His mouth was wide agape and his blue eyes were open wide. But something got him out of his trance, making the young true blood flinch in shock.

"Welcome to rose petals, I'm sorry I'm late, I was in the back of the flower shop" the stranger's voice was deep, melodious, hypnotizing, beautiful, enchanting- Jungkook was going too far, wasn't he? But he couldn't help it, he felt shivers run down his spine at the beautiful voice. He dared to look at the person. And when they locked eyes, everything stopped. Suddenly all the flowers were gone from the young alpha's vision, the clock in the shop stopped ticking and Jungkook seemed to have forgotten how to breathe. Nothing else mattered, only the ethereal male before him. He couldn't bring himself to look away.

"Hello?" The male before him said, waving his hand a little with a beautiful boxy smile. "Are you okay".

Okay?

Jungkook certainly wasn't okay, his heart was beating at an inhuman pace, his cheeks were burning, his hands sweating and his breath stuck in his throat. Jungkook. "You're beautiful" he said without any hesitance in his voice, surprising himself. Wait, what did he just say?!

Jungkook snapped out of his trance and suddenly felt his shy self again. "I-I mean y-your f-flowers a-are beautiful" he stuttered out, making the other male giggle at his cuteness. "You're cute" Jungkook's cheeks blushed even more at the compliment. "What can I get for you?" The beautiful male asked.

Oh yeah, Jungkook totally forgot the reason he was standing here, in the flower shop.

"I-I don't k-know" Jungkook suddenly developed a huge interest in the light brown, wooden floor of the flower shop. "Oh, that's okay. Let me help you" the male came out from behind the counter, guiding Jungkook by his shoulder to a bouquet of red roses. "If you're getting these for your mate, I think these beautiful red roses will be the best choice" Jungkook wasn't really listening, he was just silently admiring the beauty before him. But when he heard the word mate, he was suddenly listening.

"I-I don't have a m-mate, I'm s-single" he said shyly, not daring to look the beauty in his eyes. "Oh, what's the occasion then? Let me guess" the male tapped his chin with his index finger, Jungkook thought it looked very cute. "Mother's day?" The male asked, sounding confident. Jungkook shyly nodded.

"Oh, if that's the case..." the male put his hand on Jungkook's arm this time, guiding him to a beautiful bouquet of orchids. "Orchids mean love and beauty, people often give these flowers to their mother on mother's day, I'm sure your mother will love these" the beautiful male sounded sure of himself. "I-I'll take these then" Jungkook said, following the other to the counter after.

"That will be 20.000 won then". Jungkook paid and was about to leave with the flowers when he suddenly felt a soft hand grabbing his, he looked behind him and saw the beautiful male. "Will you visit again?" He asked, looking at Jungkook with hope sparkling in his beautiful, blue eyes. "O-of course" Jungkook answered, he surely wanted to see him again. The male before him smiled, it was a beautiful boxy smile, making Jungkook's heart melt yet again. "Okay, see you next time". With that Jungkook walked away, but then the beautiful shop owner shouted something else. "Us omega's should stick together!".

Jungkook didn't know why, but he felt kind of disappointed. He wanted the male to find him manly, not like an omega. But it made sense, he had blue eyes after all.

Stupid blue eyes, he thought.
____________

How was this chapter?