(3) Savior

"Daddy, no, don't leave mommy and me" thelittle boy cried, shaking his father, trying to wake the man up. But he wouldn't move, he would just lay there with his eyes closed.

"Daddy, mommy and I'll be lonely" Jungkook's tears were falling like a river, touching his dad's face.

Suddenly his dad's eyes opened and they stared right into his soul. "You did this" this wasn't his father's voice, it sounded different.

"W-what? D-daddy, what did I do?" His big doe eyes red from crying. "You killed me!" The man shouted, making Jungkokm flinch from shock, his eyes widening.

"W-what?" He was still in disbelief.

"You killed me!"

"You killed me!"

"You killed me!"

The man kept repeating, making Jungkook go crazy.

"I didn't! I didn't kill you!"

"You did Jeon Jungkook, you killed your own father!" It was his mother, also shouting at him, looking very angry.

"I-I didn't k-kill h-him, I didn't-".

"Jungkook".

"Baby, wake up".

Jungkook woke up, his whole body covered in sweat. His face was wet from the tears and his mother was sitting beside him with a wet cloth.

"Kookie, you had that bad dream again?" His mother asked, rubbing his back lovingly. "Yes" Jungkook said, leaning in to his mother's embrace, it was the only warmth he had. Well, before meeting Taehyung. Even if he didn't touch the male, he surely felt something warm wash over him when he heard the male's deep voice. It made him feel giddy inside.

"Don't worry kookie, it isn't real". But Jungkook didn't really believe that.
_____

The next days, Jungkook found himself coincidentally walking by the flower shop maybe a little more than a few times, disappointed when he saw that the lights were off and the flowers that decorated the shop were gone too. Where was the stunning male he met? Why was the shop closed?

"Hey, watch out where you're going!" Jungkook accidentally bumped into someone who immediately shouted at him. Jungkook kept looking down, not daring to meet the guy's eyes. "S-sorry" he stuttered, proceeding to walk on, but a hand on his arm stopped him.

"I guess we have some unfinished business, Bluey" shit, that name. Jungkook thought he'd never have to hear that stupid nickname again. "I-I need to go" Jungkook tried to get out of the guy's grip, but he didn't succeed.

"Remember when you punched me here, huh!?" Jungkook looked up and he wished he never did. There it was, the guy's nose not standing normally, but instead it was standing sideways, making it look funny. And you may not believe it, but that was his work.

"Took 1 year for it to heal, now won't you make it feel a little better?" This gave Jungkook flashbacks to his high school days. "I-I'm sorry" was the only thing Jungkook could peep out.

"Okay, then take this" a hard punch landed on Jungkook's jaw, making him fall on the cold stones. The guy got on top of him, ready to throw another punch when something happened, something Jungkook would've never thought.

"Mingyu, stop!" Jungkook looked to the side and so did the man on top of him. It was the owner of the flower shop.
______

Sorry, I couldn't think of another name than Mingyu for Jungkook's high school bully😂