Chapter 3 [ Story Mood ]

Trials and Resilience

In her childhood within the King's Palace, a young Haruhi rebelled against the family's strict rules, yearning to engage with the outside world. Her father, the king, emphasized the family's duty to maintain order and reputation, stifling Haruhi's desires.

Growing older, Haruhi's discontent with their opulent lifestyle and disregard for others intensified. She harboured a deep-seated resolve to challenge her family's rule and fight for justice, inspired by memories of her restrictive upbringing.

---

[In the present, seeking refuge in a small house, Hisoki, Kisaki, and Haruhi found a moment of respite from their turbulent world.]

In a quiet moment, Haruhi inquired about their pasts. Kisaki, sharing a glance with Hisoki, revealed his upbringing in the city's slums. Losing his mother to an epidemic, Kisaki and his sister, Yumi, faced dire hardships navigating a world of scarcity.

Moved by Kisaki's resilience, Haruhi acknowledged his strength in enduring such trials. Hisoki proposed an exploration of his unique power, sparking excitement among the group.

---

[Under the night sky, Hisoki attempted to wield his mysterious eye power. Haruhi and Kisaki watched on, filled with concern as Hisoki battled excruciating pain, driven by a resolute determination to master this newfound ability.]

Struggling against the searing pain, Hisoki was rendered senseless. Haruhi and Kisaki rushed to his aid, visibly concerned.

Kisaki expressed concern for Hisoki, observing the toll this power took on his friend. Haruhi shared her determination to support Hisoki through this challenging journey.

---

[Unseen by them, unknown figures lurked in the shadows, their intentions unclear in the dimly lit surroundings.]

To be continued...