𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗨𝗦!!

"Do you think it's real this time?" Tom asks

He was holding me in his arms, while we laid in bed. "Do you?" I wanted to say yes, but I didn't know if that was even the actual truth.

Tom suddenly sat up, patting on the spot next to him for me to sit up as well. I sat criss cross, looking at him, confused at the situation.

He closes his eyes, clasping his hands together.

"Dear God, please bless my wife, and possible child... to a long and happy life. Thank you for everything you have done for us, Amen." Tom nodded, signing the cross.

"I seem to be in good with him, so now we know it's definitely real." He reassures, with a laugh.

"Oh yeah, one hundred percent real." I smiled at his attempt to make me feel better. He holds my hand, letting me lay back down with him.

"I don't want to tell the family." I shook my head. "Not, until we know for sure." I followed up, looking up at Tom. "I agree." He gives me a forehead kiss, which by the way...

Forehead kisses, are wildly underrated.

"What's the best sex position for when you're pregnant?" He suddenly began to question me.

"Doggy, I searched it up." I grinned. "And the one that's frowned upon when you're really pregnant?" He asks, yet again.

"Missionary, it's not good for your back, and riding is just well.... riding so that's fine." I explained, I loved our cheeky conversations.

"What about you, what's your favorite." Tom whispers in my ear. "Oh baby, i'm a cowgirl." I responded, immediately.

"Interesting, I prefer your mouth." He breathed hot air onto my neck, drawing small circles with his tongue. "I can do a lot of things with my mouth, can't I?" I teased, it's gettin hot in here!

So hot, so take off all your clothes— Stop.

"You were thinking of the song weren't you?" Tom struggles a laugh. "How did you know?!" I gasped, getting on his lap instead.

"I had an inkling." He chuckles. "You know what i'm thinking about right now?" I lick my lips in.

"Hm?" Tom hums.

"If you'll follow my commands like a good boy?" I placed a hand on his chest, leaning down.

"You want that? You want me to listen to you?" He speaks in a seductive tone. "Lay down." I pushed him back on the bed, fully.

"You know how i'm always your pretty little slut?" I tugged down on his boxers, his erection bouncing back on his stomach.

He looks down at his cock, that was about ready to hit the ceiling by now. "Yeah?" Tom breaths out. "What if... I wanted to be a bad one though?" I slightly squeezed his sensitive tip.

Tom grunts, throwing his head back.

"Do bad sluts get rewarded too?" I extended my arms, taking my bra off. Blown up boobs.

Hehehehehehe.

"I'm not touching you, okay baby? You need to listen to me first." I laid next to him, his eyes trailed down my body, as I took off the pajama shorts I had on, along with my panties.

"What do you want me to do?" Tom gulped dryly. "Do you want me to be in front of you, or beside you?" I shoved my thumb into his mouth, letting him swirl his tongue, all around.

"Suck on it, baby." I smiled, keeping it in his mouth. I felt his lips suctioning, around my thumb, fuck. Keep looking at me like that.

"In front of me." He finally replied, once I took my thumb out.

I pulled my hair to one side, laying down in front of him. I spread my legs wide open, giving him an open view on everything.

I took the same thumb, taking it lower down my body. I pressed it down on the soft bud of my clitoris, gasping as I began to rub in small circles.

"Don't- don't touch yourself." I glanced at Tom, who was barely holding by.

I took my thumb out, replacing it with two fingers, I started to go up and down with them. This may sound embarrassing, but...

I've never fingered myself.

Just playing around, sure... but sticking my own fingers in there? I've never done that.

I slicked my lips with my saliva, biting hard on them. "Talk." I demanded, my back arching, as I rolled my hips onto my fingers.

"What do you want me to say?"

"I like your voice, just talk to me. About anything." I moaned loudly.

"Well today at work—" I cut him off, shaking my head. "Not work, please." I brought my fingers down to my entrance, doubtfully... I started to slowly inch them inside of me.

"Tom!" I shrieked, I needed more... wetness.

I took my fingers out, sitting up. I got back on his lap, I wanted to cum on his stomach, while he watched me. I was surprised he hadn't done anything yet, such a good boy, isn't he?

"You're so, fucking hot." He brought a hand up, pulling my face down to meet his.

I placed a hand on his chest, pulling out of his embrace. "No touching!" I pointed a finger at him. "But—" He tried to argue.

"No buts!" I shook my head.

"Don't do this to me, Liv." He groans. I pinched his lips together, raising my brows at him.

"If you don't enjoy your hot wife fingering herself in front of you, you're not getting anything." I said, in a stern tone.

"Just look." Tom's eyesight moved to his cock, gnawing on his inner cheek.

Fuck, I want it in my mouth.

Don't give in, don't give in.

I'm only human.

I switched positions, sitting on my knees in front of him. I stared at it... it was, a bright red, his pre-cum dripping down the sides, I looked back at Tom, his lip tucked under his teeth.

I brought my thumb to his throbbing tip, tracing a circle around his tip, the pre spreading on my thumbs, I heard a loud grunt emerge as I touched his sensitive spot.

I lifted my thumb off, watching more liquid drip down his length, encircling around his base.

I wasn't even interested in myself anymore.

"Livvy, please." He whimpered, I brought my thumb up to my mouth, licking it clean.

"Moan it." I smiled.

"You want me to moan for you, you like that? Does it turn you on?" Tom moans loudly.

I felt my breath hitch, as I heard his voice. "Again." I ordered, spreading his legs apart. I sat criss cross, watching him let out his noises.

"Let me ride you." I grabbed his base, cupping my hands around his width.

It was so.. hard. I just couldn't resist, putting it inside of me. I moved up on my knees, my thighs straddling his sides.

I tilted his dick, placing his tip perfectly, against myself. No warm up, I could take it. I sat down fully, throwing my head back. A curdling scream, falling off my lips.

"I love you! Oh!" I whined, feeling my walls engulf around him. "I can't- it's been.. fuck. Liv." He held my hips, he was already struggling to hold out, damn girl you're eating!!

I knew Tom, had no struggles lasting a long time, but this time it was different.

This time, I was in control.