Chapter 2

**New york**

'Alec p.o.v'

I didn't see magnus at morning where is he i was going to talked with them have seen magnus, they didn't see him but where is he where's my love. I goes to see izzy if she saw him. I saw her.

"Hey iz"i said

"Oh hey alec"she said, look at me

"Have you seen magnus?"i said

"Urm... No"she said. Make me confused she lied to me i grip her shoulder.

"It hurts alec, what is wrong with you?"she said

"You lie to me you knew that when someone lie to me"i stared at her eyes to tell me the truth.

"Okay fine but you didn't knew the truth about fiance don't you?"she said

"What do you mean? Iz"i confused by her words is.

"You have two fiance alec"she said. I can see she said was true.

What your saying iz... Please tell me it was a jokes"i was in shocked to hear it

"It was not a joke alec, ask mom and dad"she said. I let go of her shoulder.

"Last night, magnus asked me to goes beacon hills to meet other fiance but how did you not know that and magnus knew it i said"she said. My jaw dropped down as izzy left to meet others leave me freeze her.

'I have two fiance but what is his name? I need to know wait iz know his name'in my thought i goes find izzy at down institute

"Iz, you still there there last i wanted to asked"i yelled at her name.

"Still down alec"she yelled back. Thank god she didn't go yet.

"What is his name?"i asked her.

"Um i don't know how to pronouce his name it was mom, dad knew his name"she said. But then mom voice interrupted.

"His name is mieczyclaw mischief stilinski son"mom said. That was his full name.

"Thanks mom i need to pack stuff to meet him"i said. But mom grab my hands i look at mom.

"You might don't know his face but you need to find my friends his father his part of shadowhunter too"mom said it.

"His noah stilinski but prefer call him sherrif stilinski son"mom tell it to me, i nodded my head.

**Beacon hills**

'Stiles p.o.v'

I woke up by sun waking me up i remember last night derek keep doing it last night to morning i tried to get up but my ass is hurt. It hurts so badly

I moan it but was hurt i want to yelling but there's no one in the house cuz derek is out and the paper i read he's out to find the clue death.

But then the window i saw a guy on the three he seems like he's been there all night, he's doing something he can do kind of magic, wow can bealive it, he appeared at window i tried to open it but i need it too.

I managed to open the door what i saw was a handsome guy, i need to snapped out"who are you and how can you do that?"i said it to him i was confused how.

"Hi my name is magnus bane, i am here to meet my other fiance it was you mieczyclaw"he said. My eyes go widened when i heard fiance did i get arranged married but how come.

"You can pronounce my name in well" i says, it makes me smiled.

"Let me get you out of here, your dad can explained it to you"he said. He carry me in bride style like married.

**at stilinski house**

It was at house he knew my house, dad was shift today he might saw that i was naked by holding pretty guy.