chapter 3

'Alec pov'

I arrived at beacon hills and saw my name on the man wearing a police it was tag name was perrish i goes to him knowing that he must be a friend.

"Are you alexander lightwood?"he said. I nodded my head.

"Follow me cause sherrif stilinski order me to pick you up to sent you at his house since he took his shift date" he said. Take a shift.

I followed him i get in the car, he started the car police it will take 2 mins arrived the house.

*****

We have arrived at stilinski house i get up and take out my back he just drived. I going to door and ring the bell. But then got respon it was an adult man i supposed it was mr. Stilinski who was supposed his dad.

"Hello alec, you have grown up"he said. He smiled at me he letting me inside.

"About magnus he's with your fiance up his room"he said. I had a smiled face i goes up to his room.

Magnus inside the room too. And what i saw it was a beautiful guy in my life like he was crying it make my heart broken to saw his crying in magnus shoulders, i goes comfort him

"Alec, what are you doing here and  How did you know i was here in the moment"magnus notice me in first place hidden.

"You were not in institute magnus"

"Is he our fiance"

"Yea, he is our fiance alec"magnus say.

I rubbeb his back to comfort him, he stop crying as he fall asleep we both put him bed gently as we stood up we goes down stair to talked with sheriff.

'Magnus pov'

We both seat on chair of table with sheriff stilinski and he tell about the death body's until hears our fiance miec is so smart on found the culprit to with all werewolf this supernatural

"What is wrong with stiles magnus?" Noah said he was worried his son.

"You were last night going to derek loft last night what happen?"noah said, how am i going to tell them.

"Um...."

"Magnus?"alec said worriedly.

"He was being raped"i murmured my tone slowly not their can heard it.

"Magnus?"noah said.

"That guy derek raped him in when i come there i jumped at three and saw derek being harsh on him"i said.

"Wait what!!!"noah yelled at shocked he grinned his teeth.

"What that guy derek raped on our fiance!!"alec yelling like angry.

"That damn f*cking werewolf i swear i will send a shadowhunter to kill him"noah yelling his identity.

Noah take a deep breath same with alec take deep breath trying to calm down i knew they wanted to kill derek hale as he touch our fiance only us.

"But where we going to married"

"At new york city of course at institute what a silly both of you"

"Oh sorry sir"

But then we all heard a noise that a person going down stairs i think i know who is it. It is miec going down he just got awakened from fall asleep.

"Dad... Where are you dad?"

"I'm at kitchen son!!"

*****

'Stiles pov'

I was in shocked hearing about this. I got engaged with two handsome omg. And alec had a tatto and magnus not. I wanted to asking but have to shut up.