~ Fifth Chapter ~

I was in my car when I called Cameron, to ask him if I should pick him up on the way to a date.

"Hello?" I heard a voice on the other end of the line.
"Hey, this is Harry Styles, the guy who's mood you saved yesterday after a horrible date." I answered and Cameron chuckled.
"Hey, Harry. I'm just getting ready to leave." He said and a smile was heard in his voice.

"Me too, I wanted to ask if you wanted me to pick you up on the way to the bar. I'll also understand if you'd like me not to know your address until after you know if I'm worth anything." I said and he laughed again.

"I'll meet you there, don't be late."  He said and I laughed.
"Bye, Cameron. See you soon."
"Bye, Harry."

I entered "Leon's bar", it was a little after nine. Cameron is late but I just arrived. no pressure.

"Leon's Bar" is more of a restaurant than a bar.
Yes there is a liquor bar that is open as long as the restaurant is open and a dance floor with a DJ, but by definition it is more of a restaurant.

A song was playing that sounded vaguely familiar to me.
It was rhythmic and several dozen people danced to it.
I chose a table that was close to the dance floor but far enough that we wouldn't be trampled by the drunk dancers.

After a few minutes Cameron came in and I waved at him.
He smiled when he noticed me and approached the table.
I got up to greet him and he waved me not to get up as he sat down in front of me.

He wore a black golf shirt that was tight on his biceps, and olive green leather pants. He smiled and ran a hand through his blond hair nervously.
"what?" he said.

"You are late, Mr...?"
"Crimson, like the color." he said with a mischievous smile.
"Mr. Cameron Crimson..." I said with a smile and he rolled his eyes.
"Well, my friends call me Cam." He chuckled.

"So we're friends now?" I asked and he rolled his eyes and laughed.
"Only if you're interested, Styles."
"Oh, I think I'm interested." I smiled and we continued to laugh.
The date is already moving in a better direction than the direction the date with Grimmy went.

A waitress made her way to us.
"Hello, guys. What can I get for you today?" She said and clicked on her pen as she opened the pad she stuck in her apron.

"Are you ready to order?" I asked Cameron and he nodded. "Yeah, I think I'll just have chips and a beer, please." He said and I smiled.  "Problematic with food." He explained himself and I smiled at him.

"What are you ordering?" He asked.
"Are you one of those who share food? Or really, really don't?" I asked Cam.
"It depends." He smiled his mischievous smile again.
"On what?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.
"Who I need to share with." He flirted.

"Did I pass your test?" I flirted back and he raised an eyebrow doubtfully and leaned back in his chair.
"I'm not convinced yet." he said and gave a cheeky smile.

"Well, then, I'll order what he ordered. Please." I said and the waitress nodded and wrote something down in the pad.
"Coming right up." She said with a smile and we thanked her.

"So Cam, how old are you?" I asked.
"I was 19 last week, you?"
"Wow, really a kid. I'm 26." I said surprisedly, it's a seven years age gap, my God.
"26? I wouldn't give you more than 20." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"If I haven't passed 45 and you say that, it's just insulting." I said and winked at him.

"where are you from?" He asked.
"I grew up in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, studied law in Bradford and then left everything and came to work here in York. So I'm originally from Cheshire." I explained and he nodded.