New School.

A/N I DO NOT PLAN ON PROLONGING THE BEGINNING OF THIS STORY SO THE WHOLE NEW SCHOOLS THING WILL BE VERY SHORT AND WONT CONTAIN MUCH DETAIL. SORRY.

"C'mon it'll be great..." my mom drones on and on about how this new school will be fun. you know the standerd new school new beginning bullshit that most parents tell their kids, but what she doesn't seem to fully understand is that I don't want a new start. I just want the friends I had before. Well more of friend, because there was only Chris. He was as good a friend as any, but he at least stood up for me when it came to Jerad, but never the less I still end up moving to a new city new state new school, and the worst part was half the school year was already over.

"Hey Miguel!" My mom waves her hand in front of my face as she drives.

"Yeah?" I ask, because I have no clue whatsoever as to why she has just gotten my attention.

"Did you hear anything i just said?" she asks clearly agitated. 

"No ma'am I did not." I respond trying not to sound sarcastic.

"Oh well," she sighs,"your loss." The rest of the drive there is silent. I try to turn on the radio, but my mom has a rule that the driver choses the music, and she likes 80's music so I decide not to in the end. The first day is boring especially my favorite subjects (science, and math). Both are extremely easy. After the first week I switch from regular math to pre-AP, which is slightly more challenging, and all through science I sleep unless I'm taking a test, or working on a paper, and thats how the rest of the year goes.