you must come .18

YN POV.

" Mam. Be steady and strong ok? I'm here." I was holding her hand while she was trying hard to walk.
" Ch-ch-chil-child ? Are y-you. He-he-help. " She choked while speaking.
" Mam relax. Calm down. Take here. Have some water." I gave her water as she was trying hard to come out of her condition.
" You ok?" I asked made her sit on the bench in garden of their house. She nodded made my muscles calm.
Besides that sadist Jungkook, his mother is damn nice.
"You did so fu-"
" So. Um. So fine. Yes fine try." I couldn't use 'fuck' infront of her or what else she would have thought about me.
She just giggled.

" Huh. Fucking tiring day. WOAH" I screamed that my heart loud as I've seen a ghost. Ana screamed cause I screamed and I made her frightened. Ah poor girl, she just brought me a glass of juice.
" Yah yn? I just.." she couldn't even scold me *hehe*.
" I. I am sorry? But is that juice for?" I seemed to hesitate a little but nevermind.
"I was worried. I see your efforts since a week and you made Her improve alot and I mean how can a person be so virtue for another. You helped her to come out of her condition of 3 years in just 3and ½ month. "
The unknown smile drew on my face. But hearing ' a week' was enough to make a scratch on my heart and reminding of everything that happened how he was blaming me for his so called fiance Minji and another side calling me his wife the real whore is him, himself. A man whore.

" Thank you." I took a glass and went downstairs with her. I never knew the reason of disappearance of Jungkook since a week but I was having great time anyways. My mental peace was great without that sadist whore.
" Hey bam? Catch me baby." I ran down the stairs knowing that bam doesn't like when I call him baby just as his father. Jungkook also used to hate when I -
I shrugged off my thoughts realising that I am going 4 years back. I didn't realise that I stopped in middle stair already until bam started barking and leaking my bare legs. I just wore a large sweatshirt something that covers half of my legs.

I Bent down and caressed his head thinking that 4 years ago he was just a puppy I was craving for and bothering jungkook alot, in enormous to have it. I still remember the day , he adopted him when it was a stormy night.
Bam was never a pup at shop nor a pup with fur and soft type. It was a first time when it sneaked to his garden it literally plucked every single plant. I still chuckle remembering those things, bam literally did that. The time when me and Jungkook were together, he took me to his garden but witnessing those mess made him freak out. I tried to calm him but he entered the garden and found the little brown with black texture dog. According to him that was kinda wild dog type. He was a dobberman. He ran after him to catch him but it hide behind my legs. He was shouting at it to get off behind my legs.
One day there was a stormy night with thunder. Jungkook loved the rain. He had a beautiful mansion back then, no matter he renovated now. He sat at the window slide and enjoying the season but at sudden he noticed something fishy and he ran out of the house. He saw some men were behind the dobberman. He found out that it was the same that came to his garden. He went quickly and asked them but in response they told that they were from the dog security that catches wild dog. Once he was convinced but the other moment he knew that they were those men who did cross breeding of dogs. He claimed dobberman as his dog. He fought with them just for it.
He took it inside and thought to abandoned him but he was sick due to heavy rain. He went to vet in that stormy night holding it and took care of him. Bam started liking him alot after that and he removed thought of leaving him.

I shrugged off my flashback when, " he loves you." Somi said standing infront of the stairs. " Oh somi." I exclaimed. She smiled at me. Bam went downstairs . She adored him. I came downstairs too.
" He knows you. Bam likes you alot. You know yn? I know that you are trying to show that you don't know noone here. Neither My mom and bam nor jungkook and me. But you cannot because history can't be forgotten. Don't be this hand on yourself. "
Why can't I be. Everything has changed including me. I am not that old yn who loves everything and everyone. I am another version of yn that holds nothing to care about, noone to trust, and noone to care.
"Ah- um yeah." I smiled and brought bam's food and gave him.
"So ? You're having off from office?" I asked her as it's already time of office. "No. But you seems to having off." She raised her one brow while smile was never faded.
"No way. I was just going to get ready." I smiled back. "About me. Then I came to see mom and also today Jungkook is coming. I thought to meet both."
What the fuck. He is coming?
" Wha-what he is co-coming?" I don't but my face heated automatically.
"Oh my God look at you . How badly your face is adopting pink flush." She covered her mouth with her palms.
I AM NOT BLUSHING. why would I?