Apologies . 17

Author's pov

" Who the fuck killed him !" Jewel flipped the table off in the darkness. "Jewel, I found who did it." The tension arose in his throat.
"That scorpion tattoo was our target, who is poking their nose in our business?." She shouted clutching her hair.
"Ian. Ian, the underworld gangster and head of most mafias. In short mafiaking."
The loud breath released from her nose.
" How do he looks like?" She joined her teeths together
" He is more dangerous than one think and moreover... His threat is among people since more than 2 years. "
" Ughhhhh." She threw bottles of wine out of the table.

______________

" Jimin lets track the Minji's kidnapped location. We need to hurry." She started panicking and being clumsy in panick.
Jimin took her shoulders and made her to look at her.
"Yn.!!" He softened his tone. " Why are you doing this."
Yn sighed and took her hands off him and told him everything.
" Why it seems like you care about Jungkook's words?" The pang felt in her chest which didn't gone unnoticed by her.
"I don't know but all I know that I again feel that." A lone tear came from her eyes.
" What ? Hey. Look at me." He cupped her face and lift her chin up.
"You can't fall for that sinner again. You forgot your revenge, your vengeance." More tears escaped.
" I know but I don't know." She wiped them off and made a straight face. "But now not anymore. I'll find his fiance and get every garbage out of my head. I am gonna wash my head to restart for revenge again. I'll bring pressure in his nose and get rid of him ." She ran away without hearing Jimin's sentence but he completed it anyway.
" If ...... Me and taehyung support you if you wanna restart your life with Jungkook. I am not really ok with it but I can't stand against your will ."

____

" Track it quickly before anything happens to her ." Jungkook ordered sitting on couch while taehyung was searching..
"The location will be found soon but you'll get time to find the new emotions of yn again." Taehyung looked at jungkook while he was lighting his cigarette.
"What emotion? Emotion to play with others emotions?" He chuckled against the smoke in his mouth. "You probably don't know, she was down when you were with Minji in room alone and. She thought you were fucking her but when I told her that it wasn't like that, her smile on face was wide as hell. She never smiled like that in past 3 years that Jimin told me . And the wasy she sat there whole night where you left her. Aren't they clues that she started feeling what you feel "
He sighed.

" Aren't you speaking so much? Stop adopting yn's habit of speaking. And besides I do not feel anything for the person who kidnap Minji for some argument and then lies."

"Is minji more important than yn?" Taehyung fisted his palm.
" Minji is my responsibility and yn is mine " jungkook threw the burning cigarette and crashed under his feet.

" FOUND THE LOCATION; BEHIND YELLOW YARD IN OLD BUNGLOWS."

Taehyung said while Jimin from other side told yn .

" Lets go." Yn and Jungkook both stood up from different place but in same time.

"Jimin I'll go alone you don't need to come. I can do this cause this is how I can prove myself." She tapped his shoulder
" I know but your safety is more important and I am coming." He said holding her wrist.
" Hey wait. You can stay outside but I'll go alone inside and if something happens I'll press this button which will give you signal. Better?" Her sentence made him nodded.

At the yellow yard.

"Just do it " jimin Said and yn ran in it.
There were so much grass and bushes which were troublesome. suddenly her leg caught in the long grass and she hissed in pain before she could pull her leg out , " if you pull off your leg it will cut your feet ad if you bend down to get rid it will cut your finger." She saw the mountainous figure in front of her. " I don't need your advice and what are you doing here." She said while tugging her hair behind her ear. " My fiance is kidnapped." She gritted her teeth and pulled her leg and again hissed in pain.
In the seconds he bend down and pulled the cutter and cutted it and her ankle got free.
" I won't thank you cause I didn't ask your help" she started running.
" I'd be glad if she had avoided overacting after creating mess." He followed her run.
After some minutes of run yn stopped holding her knees and breathing heavily while he stood next to her seeing her. "Tired already?" He smirked watching her bent figure.
She glared at him but didn't spoke anything. She sat on the ground with folded legs while he stood still without even breathing heavily which made her agonise.
After few minutes the message popped in their phone. They both stare at each other and opened the message box.
Again stared.
It was a ready made group. Her hands started trembling after seeing video.