I. Chapter 2 - First time

Her words make my whole body shiver and a strange sensation fills my belly. With a single movement, I unzip her dress and slide the top down over her hips. I see her bare breasts for the first time. I... I freeze, as if hypnotized. Becky turns her head a little embarrassed and tries to hide her breasts

- No Bec, let me look at you.

... magnificent.

I remove her hand and gaze passionately at the curve, the coloring of her areola, her hardened nipples peeking out.

I slowly rold out my fingers closer and delicately touch the outline of her breasts. My hand gently move down to her nipples, which I gently roll between two fingers. I hear a muffled cry. I look up and see despite the light her flushed cheeks, her breathing controlled but strong, her mouth moist, and her eyes.... her eyes show a desire I've never seen before.

I kiss her forcefully, leaning her back against the sofa, my hand losing all delicacy and with my full hand, I massage her left breast, keeping between two fingers the nipples I pinch lightly.

She runs her hands up my back and unhooks my bra, tossing it aside. Suddenly, she grabs my hands and holds them behind my back, then runs her mouth over my neck with some violence. She moves down to my breasts and, after a few seconds staring at them, takes my excited nipple in her mouth.

I let out a moan.

She sucks, sucks, sometimes lightly bites it, always with her hands behind my back.

Becky has always had a dominant side, but tonight, for our first time, I'd like her to let herself go, I'd like to be able to control her pleasure.

As she moves to the other breast, I thow her onto the sofa and free my hands to take hers, which I bring above her head.

We're lying down, I'm on all fours, my buttocks slightly up in the air, arched, my hair falls to the side and my breasts brush hers. As we breathe, our nipples graze each other and the sensation is incredible.

- Don't move, I say softly against her lips.

I withdraw my hands and see that she stays still in the same position. Delicious submission. I kiss her neck and trace a line with my tongue down to her belly. I hear a long breath following my movement.

I slide her dress down her legs gently, very gently.

Becky looks at me, her mouth open, her eyes a little crinkled, her stomach contracted and muscular. Once the dress is on the floor, I gaze at her body with fascination and desire... an desire exacerbated by this position that leaves me master of my will.

I run my fingers along her feet, moving up to her calves as I kiss the top of her legs, caressing the back of her knees and drawing a few circles with gentle pressure...

Becky closes her eyes...

I run my tongue over her thigh, moving up to her hips, my fingers now grazing her inner thighs. I caress her panties with my nose, pressing lightly on the area. I can see her skin tingle.... "Freen" she says softly gripping the sofa.

I can smell her excitement, that special aroma, so irresistible.

I hold back so as not to rip her panties and possess her right away, but I want to take my time, make the pleasure last as long as possible. I kiss the fabric of her panties, her belly spasms at the touch of my lips, my hands caress the sides of her hips, I brush my breasts against her skin and move closer, flicking my tongue and blowing on her nipple giving it goosebump. My tongue gently circles arround it and then I lick her whole breast.

One side....
Then the other...

I move up to her mouth, press my whole body on hers, one leg between her thighs. I feel her press up against my thigh and start rubbing back and forth.