𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶-𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗶: Information

Willow grew up with a loving family in a small town, she was a late bloomer with her quirk while other kids in her class appeared to gain they're quirks when they was 4, she didn't gain her quirk till about 6 years old. While she never worried about not gaining her quirk, her parents was concerned but thought nothing of it as long as she was happy. She never thought about becoming a hero and always insisted she wanted to be a nurse, like her mother but after she witnessed a hero for the first time, her thoughts soon changed. it wasn't as if her life was on the line, or anything like that. however, when a hero came into her school to talk about the importance of using quirks safely, and respectfully. she decided maybe she could help people with her quirk.

​🇶​​🇺​​🇮​​🇷​​🇰​

Her quirk is called Yin and Yang, Essentially, she can swap between used a light energy to engage in combat or dark. However, the con of this quirk is her power is highly based on the atmosphere and the time of day. For example, willow is unable or highly unlikely able to use yin, the light section in the night. its as if her power is almost running of the sun, and moon. Due to the con, willow isn't the best in combat fighting in night, or dark in closed spaces, so she's vulnerable in those types of situations.

ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ

Willow is more of a carefree hopeful person, while she's aware of what's going on. she preferers to look on the brighter side of things. instead of dwelling on the darker sides.

willow's natural hair colour is black, however she  She has dark blue eyes, and she's 5'11. she's not a skinny girl but she's not a large one either, she sits comfortable as a mid girl however, she is athletic and in good shape but most importantly, heathy. while some kids never really understand, she never bothered to change herself.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏ ʀᴇꜰʀᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Her mother and father

Alexander tsuki-moriJob: teacherQuirk; sound manifestation

Job: teacher
Quirk; sound manifestation

Alexander tsuki-moriJob: teacherQuirk; sound manifestation

Emilia tsuki-mori
Job; nurse
Quirk; healing