ᴘ2- ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ

​-🇵​​🇷​​🇪​​🇻​​🇮​​🇴​​🇺​​🇸​​🇱​​🇾​

"I'm a normal kid without any powers" Midoriya said, on the verge of tears. "could I ever hope to be someone like you?" He finished speaking to the hero who stood silently listening.

eventually, all might slowly turned around. his mussel face holding a slight shadow yet his heroic smile never faded. he inspected the young boy. The roof top was silent. not even birds was heard.

━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━ P2 ━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━

All might silently noticing Midoriya that has his eyes closed, almost scared to hear all might's answer 

after what felt like forever, All might spoke coldly which was a huge change in his hero demeanour. 

"without a quirk?" All might questions when suddenly he grunts in pain. All might crouched over in pain. steam started to consume around All might body. 

"oh no, not now dammit. not here" All might said in pain to himself. Midoriya focused on his question didn't realise the smoke coming off of all might body. his eyes solely focused on the roof floor. 

"people think I dont have a chance" Midoriya said quietly but auditable. "That not having any powers makes me some kind of weakling. My classmates like to make fun of me" Midoriya said anxiously playing with his hands still unaware of what was happening to All might.

"but you know what? that makes me want to prove them wrong.. ever since I was a kid i thought that saving people is the coolest thing you could do" Midoriya spoke, Smoke fully covering All might body. Making Midoriya unable to see All might completely. 

"I want people to see my fearless smile and feel safe and be the kind of hero everyone in the world looks up to, just like you!" Midoriya said, his voice changing into a hopeful tone finally looking back to all might finally seeing the smoke consume all might. 

After the smoke cleared a scrawny blonde man replaced All might strong mussel body. Midoriya stared confused. Sweat running down his face in shock mustering up the courage Midoriya finally screamed in shock. The scream echoing from building to building.

Meanwhile, in one of the busy city streets. Willow was walking along the road with one of her friends when she noticed three boys walking through a ally way. a blonde boy leading the group. She felt something was off, and quickly noticed a bottle filled with a green substance. she stopped at the ally way which made her able to listen to the boys conversations. 

"that was rough, weren't you and Midoriya good friends back when you were kids?" One of the boys said to the blonde boy. She instantly remembered Midoriya, he was the boy with the notebook from the villain this morning. Assuming they was his friends she thought nothing of it. 

"its his own fault for getting in the way" Bakugo grunted, holding his drink with one hand. Willow noticed Bakugo was going to kick the bottle that was on the floor and moved out of the way to make sure she didn't get hit by it.

The bottle flew and hit against a poll, the lid from the impact flew off. willow decided it was just a drink and went back to talking to her friends. 

"you shouldn't waste your time on the guy" The other boy said, to Bakugo. Bakugo hand tighten against his drink, and soon allowed his drink to explode thanks to his quirk.

"someone gotta teach that worthless nerd how the world really works." Bakugo said annoyed.

"i hate it when he talks hero's" he said angrily. his red eyes piercing his friends.